This is the Great Planes SlowPoke Sport .40 Size Airplane Kit. This is a great airplane for beginner to intermediate pilots. Features:
- Easy-To-Build, with CAD-engineered, precisely interlocking pieces, making the Slow Poke to be ready-to-cover in only a single weekend with minimal carving or shaping
- Comes with a premium-quality hardware package
- Economical engine that bolts onto a supplied plate, so no additional mounts are required
- Polyhedral wing with flat-bottom airfoil builds as three sections
- Ailerons offer the aerobatic capabilities for performing rolls, loops and other maneuvers.
- Handles extremely easy on the ground with wide-stance wire main gear
- Generously sized radio compartment for easy receiver, battery and servo installation
- Compact size is convenient to transport and well-suited for flying at small sites being slow and easy-to-fly.
Here's a great way to bring an old faithful .40 engine back to an active duty-or to ease gently into exciting low-wing flight. A fast, effortless assembly project, the aileron-equipped Great Planes SlowPoke Sport 40 Airplane maneuvers smoothly and accents your aerobatics with vintage styling. It's mid-size, but there's enormous wing area... you may feel like you're flying a giant!Includes:
All Wood To Build The Kit, Full Size Rolled Plans, Photo Illustrated Instruction Manual w/Reference Plans, Clear Windshield, CA Hinges, Engine Mounting Plates, Hardware Package, and Decal Sheet.Requires:
Engine: .32-.46 (5.25-7.5cc)(2-stroke) or .48-.52 (6.5-8.5cc)(4-strk)
Radio: 4 Channel w/5 Standard or Mini Servos
Covering: Three 6-Foot Rolls with Matching Paint
Misc. Items: Propeller, 3" Main Wheels, 1" Tailwheel, 10oz Fuel Tank.
1/2" Foam Rubber, Fuel Tubing, 2-1/2" Spinner, 1/5th Scale Pilot,
3/32" & 5/32" Wheel Collars, Building and Field Equipment
Wingspan: 61.5" (1560mm)
Wing Area: 1076 sq in (69.4 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 13-14.25oz/sq ft (40-43g/sq dm)
Weight: 6-6.5lbs (2720-2950g)
Length: 49" (1245mm)
Airfoil: Flat-Bottom, Low-Wing
Center of Gravity: 4-5/8" Back from the Leading Edge of Wing.
Stabilizer: 0 degrees
Wing: 0 degrees
Elevator: Up & Down .43"
Ailerons: Up & Down 1"
Rudder: Left & Right 1.50"
Elevator: Up & Down .25"
Ailerons: Up & Down .75"