This is the Great Planes Super Chipmunk EP Parkflyer ARF Airplane.
- Made of balsa and plywood
- One piece wing with plywood wing joiner
- Dual servo aileron control
- Plywood motor mount
- Molded plastic cowl
- Molded plastic wheel pants
- Prebent landing gear wire with two foam 1.75" (44mm) diameter main wheels and .75" (19mm) tailwheel
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification
For over 25 years, the Super Chipmunk was legendary stunt pilot Art Scholl’s personal ride. The Super Chipmunk was used to perform a unique and breathtaking aerial routine that culminated in his signature move, the “Inverted Ribbon Pickup”.
Great Planes brings back this celebrated aircraft in an IMAA-legal, Almost-Ready-to-Fly, scale model that captures the look of his Super Chipmunk in superb detail. Best of all, it’s capable of recreating all of the dazzling moves that made it a favorite at airshows...just as it will be at your local flying field.
One Great Planes Super Chipmunk EP Parkflyer ARF Airplane with Prebuilt fuselage, wing and tail sections, Cowl, two Main Wheels, Tailwheel, Cowl, Pushrods, Decals and Instruction Manual
Radio: Four channel
Servos: Four micro (2-aileron, 1-rudder, 1-elevator)
Brushless Motor: Rimfire 400 28-30-950kV
ESC: 25A brushless
Building and field equipment