Great Planes Goldberg Tiger 2 .40-.46 Kit
Includes: All wood to construct airplane, pushrods, prebent wire aluminum main landing gear, prebent nose wire, adjustable engine mount, horns, decals, photo-illustrated instructions, full-size rolled plans.
- All Carl Goldberg kits include fuselage alignment devices and most feature highly-refined interlocking lite ply contruction methods.
- Wings: One piece covered balsa and plywood construction.
- Radio compartment: Large built in balsa and ply radio tray.
- Landing gear: Wire main and nose
- Hardware: Complete hardware included
- Motor Mount: Included adjustable engine mount
- Warranty: Carl Goldgerg Products guarantees this kit defect-free in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
Engine: .35-.45 cu in (5.7-7.4 cc) 2-stroke
OR .40-.50 cu in (6.5-8.2 cc) 4-stroke
Radio: 4-channel miniumum required
Servos: 4-standard servos
(1-ailerons, 1-elevator, 1-rudder, 1-throttle)
Covering: Two 6-foot rolls of covering.
Misc. Items: Three 2ï¾¼" wheels, 2ï¾¼" spinner, 6-8oz fuel tank,
5/32" wheel collars, glow plug, ï¾¼" foam rubber padding, 3' medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building and field equipment.