HPI 1/10 scale '68 Chevrolet Camaro 200mm body is highly detailed. Body has a clear protective overspray film on the outside that is to be removed after painting. Self-adhesive pre-cut decals of lights, two different grilles, wipers door handles and all body and window trim.
The 1968 Chevrolet Camaro is legendary for its muscle car performance, going head-to-head on the street and race track with the fastest cars from the 60’s. Camaro fans can now own a realistic 1/10th scale replica that fits perfectly on most 200mm touring cars. The lines and stance of the original Camaro are accurately sculpted, with the classic “coke bottle” rear fenders and realistic decals, this HPI Camaro body is as close as you can get to the real thing for R/C Touring Cars!
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos.
- Clear overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting simple and quick
- A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement
- Each HPI body has dimple marks for body post drilling locations
- An optional, realistic rear spoiler is provided with the body
- This is an officially licensed replica!
HPI Vintage wheels and tires (shown) are highly recommended for a realistic appearance, use 0mm Offset Vintage wheels on the front and 6mm Offset on the rear of this body, with 26mm Vintage tires up front and 31mm in the rear.
This product includes
One HPI 1/10 scale '68 Camaro 200mm Body with decal sheet, window mask sheet, decal placement sheet.
Length: 16.25" (413mm)
Width: 7.9" (200mm)
Height: 3.5" (89mm)
Wheelbase: 10.25" (260mm)
Thickness: .030" (0.76mm) before body is pulled
Polycarbonate paint for painting the inside of the body. The color choice is up to the modeler. Body scissors to cut out the body and spoiler parts. Hobby knife or scissors to cut out the decals.