This is the HPI E10 1/10 Scale Electric Ford Mustang RTR. HPI is proud to introduce one of the easiest-to-drive RC touring cars you’ll ever experience; the HPI E10 RTR with a 2014 Ford Mustang body! The E10 RTR is an entry level 1/10 scale electric car that was engineered and designed for fun driving, with realistic performance and looks, all at a low price.
The HPI E10 RTR was designed so that just about anyone can grab the wheel and take it for a spin! Arriving right out of the box in Ready-To-Run (RTR) form with a preassembled chassis and a fully painted body, it's a simple matter of “charge and go” for hours of fun!
The E10 RTR includes a high-performance SC-15WP electronic speed control that has brakes, throttle, and reverse; allowing it to drive and maneuver just like real cars. Providing the horsepower is a powerful Saturn 27T electric motor for reliable power and performance with low maintenance.
HPI’s newest E10 uses standard body mounting points, so you’ll be able to fit a wide variety of HPI bodies to customize the look of your car. Most popular tires and wheels bolt right on for extra tuning and styling options.
One HPI E10 on-road 2014 Ford Mustang, with Painted Body, 2.4GHz Radio, ESC, Battery, Wall Charger, Wheels, Tires, 27T motor, six AA Batteries, and Manual
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- Hard drift tires for easy drifting on any paved surface
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- Adjustable body mounts
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- High torque Saturn 27T 540 motor
- Officially licensed Ford Mustang RTR muscle car body
- SC-15WP Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 7.2v NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- AC Wall Charger
- Quick change battery holder
- Shock absorbing foam bumper
- Precise bellcrank steering
Length: 14.8" (375mm)
Width: Adjustable 7.32", 7.56", 7.80" (186, 192, 198mm)
Wheelbase: 10" (255mm)
Weight: 2.8lbs. w/o body (1280g)
Drive System: Shaft Drive 4WD
Drive Ratio: 7.48:1