This is the HPI E10 1/10 Drift RTR with the Vaughn Gittin Jr. Monster Energy Nitto Tire 2013 Ford Mustang Body. HPI is proud to introduce one of the easiest-to-drift RC cars you’ll ever experience; the HPI E10 Drift with an incredible replica of Vaughn Gittin Jr.’s Monster Energy Nitto Tire 2013 Ford Mustang!
The HPI Ready-To-Run (RTR) E10 Drift is an entry level 1/10 scale electric car that was engineered and designed for fun driving; with realistic performance and looks, all at a low price. The E10 Drift was designed so that anyone can take the wheel and give racing or drifting a try! Arriving right out of the box in Ready-To-Run form, with a preassembled chassis and a fully painted body; it's a simple matter of “charge and go” for hours of fun!
The RTR E10 Drift includes a high-performance SC-15WP electronic speed control that has brakes, throttle, and reverse, allowing it to maneuver and drive just like real cars.
Providing the horsepower is a powerful Saturn 27T electric motor for reliable performance and power, with low maintenance.
One HPI E10 on-road 2013 Monster Energy/Falken Tire Ford Mustang GT with painted body, 2.4GHz radio, ESC, battery, charger, wheels, tires, 27T motor, four AA batteries and manual
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- Nitto Tire 2013 Ford Mustang RTR!
- Officially licensed Nitto NT05 hard compound drift tires
- SC-15WP Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 7.2v NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- AC Wall Charger
- Quick change battery holder
- Shock absorbing foam bumper
- Precise bellcrank steering
- Official replica of Vaughn Gittin Jr.’s Monster Energy
- Officially licensed 2013 Ford Mustang RTR body
- Hard drift tires for easy drifting on any paved surface
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- Adjustable body mounts
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- High torque Saturn 27T 540 motor
Length: 14.8" (375mm)
Width: Adjustable 7.32", 7.56", 7.80" (186, 192, 198mm)
Wheelbase: 10" (255mm)
Weight: 2.8lbs. w/o body (1280g)
Drive System: Shaft Drive 4WD
Drive Ratio: 7.48:1