This is the HPI E10 RTR with a 2013 Justin Pawlak Mustang Drift Falken Body. HPI is proud to release an exact 1/10 scale replica of Justin Pawlak's 2013 Falken Tire Ford Mustang!
- Hard drift tires for easy drifting on any paved surface
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- Adjustable body mounts
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- High torque Saturn 27T 540 motor
- SC-15WP Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 7.2v NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- AC Wall Charger
- Quick change battery holder
- Shock absorbing foam bumper
- Precise bellcrank steering
- Officially licensed Justin Pawlak 2013 Falken Tire Ford Mustang muscle car body
Justin Pawlak is one of the stars from the Formula Drift and this replica of his full-size car has been based around the winning HPI E10 chassis; a fun entry-level car that anyone can drive straight into drifting action!
HPI’s E10 with the 2013 Falken Tire Ford Mustang body is one of the easiest to drive RC touring cars you’ll ever find! The E10 RTR is an entry level 1/10 scale electric car that was designed for fun driving with realistic performance and looks, all at a low price. It comes with a fully painted body and a preassembled chassis, so it's a simple matter of “charge and go” for hours of fun!
HPI’s E10 RTR includes a high-performance SC-15WP electronic speed control that has brakes, throttle, and reverse, allowing it to maneuver and drive just like real cars. Providing the horsepower is a powerful Saturn 27T electric motor for reliable power and performance with low maintenance.
One HPI E10 RTR with a 2013 Justin Pawlak Mustang Drift Falken Body, 2.4GHz radio system, 27T Saturn motor, SC-15WP waterproof electronic speed control, SF-10W waterproof servo, battery pack, and charger.