This is the HPI E-Firestorm 10T Flux 1/10 Scale 2WD Truck RTR with the DSX-2 Body. HPI's E-Firestorm Flux takes the durable E-Firestorm platform to the next level, with its new body and amazing performance from brushless its motor technology.
The updated HPI Flux brushless system includes a Flux Vektor 4800Kv brushless motor that is now controlled by a Flux Vapor waterproof electronic speed control. This new motor/esc combo from HPI is capable of handling a 3S Li-Po battery pack for a blazing top speed over 50 mph! Now you can really experience the extreme power and efficiency that brushless technology offers.
HPI's E-Firestorm Flux features a waterproof receiver box which keeps the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for reliable, glitch-free operation. A new waterproof Flux Vapor speed control and SF-10W waterproof steering servo means that your E-Firestorm won't be stopped by wet conditions like snow, rain, and mud.
The HPI E-Firestorm Flux features a fantastic Orange/Silver design pre-painted on the DSX-2 body. The included DSX-2 body comes completely decaled, trimmed, and mounted for the ultimate in ease. Its intricate paint designs features an action sports inspired layout for concourse quality appearance. To set off the new paint schemes, the E-Firestorm Flux is topped off with a set of chrome Split 5 wheels.
As with all HPI cars and trucks, you'll get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions to guide you through an easily disassemble and reassemble process for maintenance and easy servicing. The included manual also includes full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware and a handy parts list. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
One HPI E-Firestorm 10T Flux 1/10 2WD Truck RTR with 2.4GHz radio system, FLUX VEKTOR 4800Kv brushless motor, FLUX VAPOR waterproof ESC, SF-10W waterproof servo and painted DSX-2 body.
4 AA Batteries
2S or 3S LiPo battery or 6-7 cell NiMH battery
- Flux Vapor waterproof ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- Suspension geometry and components from the Firestorm 10T
- Many existing Firestorm option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Adjustable shock positions (3 upper and 2 lower) to maximize suspension performance
- Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat for quick adjustment to fine tune handling
- Fits most Li-Po packs an 6-7 cell NiMh packs
- Durable low-profile 2.6:1 ratio ALL METAL gear transmission is extremely durable and capable of handling very powerful motors
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Silicone oil filled shocks for high performance and more consistent damping in extreme temperatures
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale truck rear wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Captured hinge pin design used throughout for easy maintenance with no E-clips
- High quality hex head machine screws used throughout for simple maintenance
- Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for high traction and long life on nearly any surface
- 48 pitch pinion and spur gear for maximum efficiency and reliability, protected by a molded gear cover to keep debris away from the gears
- Flux Vektor 4800Kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance
- Composite main chassis is lightweight and durable
- Nimble handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable wheelbase to tune the length of the truck to suit driving conditions
- High quality thumbscrews on battery retainer for secure and tool-free battery access.
- Dual pad slipper clutch protects the drive train on hard landings
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance, maximum reliability and convenience of tuning differential action with heavy weight silicone oils
- 14 ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Threaded shock bodies allow fine adjustment of ride height
- Alloy steel front axles are extremely durable
- Lay down steering servo for the lowest possible center of gravity
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Shiny chrome Split 5 wheels made from high impact nylon for extreme durability
- Pre-painted DSX-2 body with custom silkscreen assets/images
Length: 425 mm
Front Width: 325 mm
Rear Width: 325 mm