This is the HPI FLUX Rage 80Amp, 1/8th scale Brushless ESC. Fit your car or truck with the newest high-power speed controller from the HPI FLUX range!Features:
- Totally programmable: Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment, 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment, 4 steps of reverse force adjustment, 8 steps of motor timing adjustment and 9 soft start (punch) mode settings from soft to aggressive.
- Three Running modes: Racing (Forward and Brake only), Forward, Reverse and Brake, and Forward and Reverse (no brake) for rock crawling
- Motor timing
- Easy programming with only one setup button, and is compatible with the pocket sized #101280 2 in 1 Professional Program Card
- Designed to work with the Flux Scream brushless motor, HPIC0713
- Throttle signal loss and motor blocked protection
- Low voltage cut off protection for LiPo or NiMH/NiCd battery
- Overheat protection for the ESC
The HPI FLUX Rage is a tough 1/8th scale brushless ESC that's designed to take the rigors of rallycross buggy and truggy racing and bashing. Run this to its limits and it just keeps coming back for more! Have a blast with the normal forward/reverse/brake mode or switch it over to race mode for maximum power - you can even use this in powerful crawling machines with the forward/reverse only mode for no braking action!
The HPI FLUX Rage features a fully programmable ABS, drag brake, braking force, reverse force, motor timing and punch, allowing you to totally customize the feel of the Rage to your driving style and needs. You can even use the HPI #101280 programmer to make the adjustments even easier.
A low-voltage cut-off protects the battery pack, and the controller is protected by a thermostat that automatically shuts it down in the case of overheating.Includes:
Flux Rage 1/8 scale 80A Brushless Sensorless ESC with two Deans Ultra Male Battery Connectors, On/Off Switch, Universal Receiver Connector and Instruction Sheet
Continuous Current: 80A
Burst Current: 380A
Input Battery: 6-12 cell NiMH, or 2-4 cell LiPo
BEC Output: 6V/1.5A
Battery Wire Gauge: 10AWG
Dimensions: 1.9 x 2.1 x 1.5" (47.6 x 54.5 x 37.1mm)
Weight: 3.7oz (105g)
- HPI Trophy Flux Truggy
- HPI WR8 3.0