HPI Racing’s newest addition to our highly detailed line of bodies is the Ford F-150 Truck Body!
The Ford F-Series has been the best selling vehicle in the United States for the past 23 years and the best selling truck for 29 years. In 2004, Ford designed the new F-Series using tough Super Duty styling. The 2004 F-150 went on to win the North American Truck of the Year award and was Motor Trend magazine's Truck of the Year for 2004. It also beat the three-time winning Chevrolet Silverado for Car and Driver magazine's Best Pickup Truck for 2004 and 2005. More than 939,000 Ford F-Series trucks were sold in 2005, a single-year sales record for trucks. If you like all-American truck styling on your R/C truck, the Ford F-150 is the body for you. Built Ford tough for Savage durability!
Included with the body is a large pre-cut decal sheet includes window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, official Ford F-150 logos and much more, providing Savage owners with a realistically finished product. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations for blank bodies. This body will fit all Savage trucks, and most competing monster trucks.
* Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
* Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
* A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
* The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
* Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
* This is an officially licensed replica.
Body scissors to cut out the body
Length: 19" (482.6mm)
Width: 7" (177.8mm)
Height: 5" (127mm)
Requires: Body Scissors to cut body out. Polycarbonate Paint, color choice is up to the modeler.