This is the brand new HPI Micro RS4 Drift RTR 1/18 Scale Electric Drift Car with the Falken Mustang Body. HPI is pleased to announce yet another fantastic exact scale replica of Justin Pawlak's Falken Tire Ford Mustang, only this time it's in 1/18 scale! Justin Pawlak is one of the stars of Formula Drift, and this is another replica of his full-size car that HPI is very happy to make available!Features:
- Officially licensed replica of Justin Pawlak’s 2013
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Rear straight axle for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Falken Tire Ford Mustang
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Front universal dogbones
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 6.2v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
This 4WD 1/18 scale car is ideal for shredding tires inside and outside, with coil-over shocks and a high-powered motor driving all four wheels, providing you with excellent control and smooth power. This Ready to Run (RTR) car features an incredibly detailed scale replica Micro RS4 Drift RTR with Justin Pawlak's 2013 Falken Tire Ford Mustang Body for an amazingly accurate scale look wherever you drive!
HPI’s Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor, full time 4WD belt drive, electronic speed control, and a waterproof steering servo. This new Micro RS4 is more than ready to drift straight out of the box, just like Justin's full-size Ford Mustang!
One HPI Micro RS4 Drift RTR 1/18 Scale Electric Drift Car with the Falken Mustang Body, 2.4GH Radio, Battery, Charger, Motor, ESC, four AA Batteries, and an Instruction Manual
Length: 8.6" (220mm)
Height: 3.1" (80mm)
Width: 4" (105mm)
Wheelbase: 5.5" (140mm) adjustable
Length: 9.2" (234mm)
Width: 3.7" (93mm) at center
Height: 2.7" (69mm)
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
The tires have to be just right or they will wobble. A lot of the parts are discontinued. Sometimes reverse doesn't work you have to let off trigger and then back on. Other than those things it's fun to drift in the kitchen.