This is the HPI Micro RS4 Ken Block GRC Fiesta Electric 1/18 Scale Drift Car.
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Officially licensed replica of Ken Block 2013 GRC with Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. body
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Rear straight axle for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6.2v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
HPI is pleased to introduce their second officially-licensed Ken Block replica, the Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 with Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. body! The HPI Micro RS4 Ken Block GRC Fiesta is an exact scale replica of Ken Block’s newest car that he's been driving and demonstrating for 2013, and looks exactly the same as his full-size car!
The 4WD 1/18th scale Micro RS4 is ideal for shredding tires inside and outside, with coil-over shocks and a high-powered motor driving all four wheels providing excellent control and smooth power. This Ready to Run (RTR) kit features GRC Spec replica wheels and a highly detailed scale replica Ken Block 2013 GRC Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. body for an incredibly realistic scale look wherever you drive!
The HPI Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor and features an ESC, waterproof steering servo, and full time 4WD belt drive. This little RC is ready to blast down the road just like Ken Block's full sized Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. from the ridiculously-famous Gymkhana videos!
Controlling the HPI Micro RS4 Ken Block 2013 GRC with Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body is easy with the included 2.4GHz radio system. You’ll never need to worry about changing crystals; the radio automatically prevents frequency conflicts. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for throttle trim, steering trim, steering dual rate, end points, low battery indicator, servo reversing switches, and a 3rd channel for optional accessories.