This item is currently unavailable
Warning: Last items in stock!
HPI Racing '67 GTO is one of the most popular cars from the classic Muscle Car era of late '60's. Well deserving of the Muscle Car title, the '67 GTO came equipped with a range of potent engines that included a mighty 360bhp Ram Air V8 with more than enough power to haze the tires at stop lights and drag strips across America.
Molded from thick 0.040" clear polycarbonate. The convenient pre-cut decal sheet includes: shiny chrome vinyl decals for the ultimate in realism, photorealistic headlights, grille, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
This body will fit HPI Savage trucks and may fit other brands of monster trucks with modification.
* Shiny chrome decals!
* Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
* Comes with realistic 3D hood-mounted blower to increase the visual impact of this body!
* Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
* A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
* The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
* Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This is an officially licensed replica.Length: 20.4" (518mm) Width: 6.75" (171mm) Height: 4" (102mm) Thickness: .040" (1.01mm"
|Main Category||Bodies & Accessories|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
|Part Type||Stock Parts|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
Recommended to buy: Yes
Will this body fit on the 1/8th scale Cen Colossus GST-E? Thank you. JR.
It will not be a direct fit for the CEN but yes you can trim it and make it fit in the CEN.
What is the wheel base for this body?
We don't seem to have an exact wheelbase for this body but it is approximately 325mm.
How many miles per hour can it go?
This HPI17000 is just the clear unpainted body for the HPI Savage truck and other monster trucks. Unfortunately it does not have any MPH, it all depends on the chassis you put this body on.
Customers also purchasedâŚ