HPI Racing Nitro RS4 3 Ready to Run Drift Car with the Nissan Silvia Body G3.0 .18 cu in (3cc) engine with pull starter, glow plug, 2-channel radio with two standard servos, decals and instructions. Choose the Nissan Silvia S15 body or the muscular Toyota Soarer to suit
your style, they’re both pre-painted, pre-trimmed, pre-applied decals,
and both come with chrome Volk TE-37 wheels and drift tires for
authentic JDM drift looks.
And these Nitro RS4 3 Drift machines don’t just look great, the chassis layout has been completely revised by the HPI Japan design team for optimal drifting. The engine and center gearbox have been moved forward to help the car rotate smoothly, and special shock springs are tuned for drifting. Type A drift radial tires are included, they use a hard compound rubber for controllable high speed nitro drifting.
- Drift Optimized Chassis: Repositioned center of gravity helps the car rotate smoothly for easy drifting.
- Powerful G3.0 Engine: Massive torque and horsepower for easy drifting.
- Volk TE37 Wheels: Deep dish wheels for realistic drift style.
- Type A Drift Radials: Hard compound rubber for high speed nitro drifting.
- Drift Springs: Specially tuned spring rate designed for drifting.
- Drift Bodies: Authentic JDM Toyota Soarer and Nissan Silvia S15 drift bodies.
- 190mm Chassis Width: For a wide variety of body choices, all 190mm and 200mm bodies fit.
- Single Speed Transmission: Provides better throttle control for drifting.
- Rear Exit Exhaust: Helps keep the chassis clean and looks realistic.
- Adjustable Turnbuckles: Fine tune your camber and toe adjustment for different track conditions.
- Machined Aluminum Engine Mounts: Machined aluminum mounts keep your engine securely mounted and running cool.
- Shaft Drive 4WD System: Proven tough shaft drive system with full time four wheel drive for excellent handling, durability and protection against rocks that can get stuck in the drivetrain of belt-driven cars.
- Heavy-Duty Chassis: Thick 2.5mm aluminum chassis prevents flex for consistent handling and extra durability.
- High Flow Aluminum Header: High flow aluminum header to maximize power output for quick acceleration and high top speed.
- Adjustable Body Mounts: Quick, easy mounting for a wide variety of body styles.
- Sealed Radio Box: The receiver cover protects electronics from the elements and spilled fuel.
- Chassis: .098" (2.5mm) thick anodized aluminum, purple in color, drift optimized with repositioned center of gravity to help car rotate smoothly for easy drifting, 7.5" (190mm) width accepts all 190 and 200mm bodies
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive
- Radio: HPI TF-1 27MHz AM 2-channel pistol grip with dual rate, steering and throttle trim, two standard servos, enclosed receiver/battery box, transmitter does not have charge jack
- Engine: HPI G3.0 .18 cu in (3cc) with pull-start, foam air filter rotary carburetor and glow plug
- Exhaust: Composite construction with high-flow aluminum header and rear exit exhaust tube
- Fuel Tank: 2.53oz (75cc), flip top cap
- Clutch: 2-shoe
- Transmission: Single-speed
- Ball Bearings: Full set included
- Shocks: Four oil-filled, with drift rate springs
- Main Gear: 47 tooth composite
- Clutch Bell: 18 tooth steel
- Gearboxes: Sealed, front and rear
- Differentials: Sealed, with metal bevel gears, limited slip front differential
- Brakes: Single disc, fiber construction
- Tires: Type A drift radial 1" (26mm) wide, 2.5" (64mm) diameter
- Wheels: Volk TE-37 five spoke chrome wheels 1" (26mm) wide, 2" (51mm) diameter
- Body: Painted and trimmed Nissan Sylvia with racing wing and all sponsor and body trim decals
- Bumper: Front foam
- Suspension: Four wheel independent
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Bellcrank with servo saver
- Warranty: Two year limited, valid only in the USA, Canada and South America
Power comes from the potent G3.0 nitro engine (.18 Cu. In.), with excess power for tire smoking drift action. A large diameter tube header and a new rear exhaust muffler system routes the engine smoke out the back of the car for scale realism and clean operation. A single speed transmission delivers the consistent throttle response needed for drifting. And, the G3.0 is equipped with a pullstarter for quick and easy starting.
The RTR Nitro RS4 3 Drift has many of the features found on our popular RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo, making it a great car for parking lot drifters. The tough 4WD shaft drive system keeps the drivetrain running smoothly even in parking lots that aren't completely free of rocks. The enclosed receiver/battery box keeps the electronics protected from the elements and makes clean-up a snap. A stiff purple anodized aluminum 2.5mm chassis prevents flex for consistent handling and extra durability.
There’s nothing like the sound and fury of a screaming nitro engine. If you like to draw crowds when you’re out drifting, the RTR Nitro RS4 3 Drift is the car for you!
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Fuel: 2-cycle glow fuel with 20%-25% nitromethane, 16% lubricant