HPI pre-assembled 1/10th scale 2WD nitro powered truck with G3.0 engine, 2.4GHz radio system, SF-10W waterproof servos, and painted DSX-1 body. The Firestorm 10T has it all: speed, handling, value and great looks... all in a convenient ready-to-run package that gets you out of the box and running in no time at all.
- High-power G3.0 engine
- Twin-chamber aluminum tuned pipe
- Bulletproof all metal gear transmission
- Steel front and rear axles and dogbones
- Fiber brake disk with piston actuation
- 16 high efficiency ball bearings
- Adjustable turnbuckles at camber and steering rod positions
- Captured hinge pins throughout
- High quality dual stage air filter
- M 0.8 pitch spur and clutch bell
- Chassis: Constructed of aluminum, 0.12" (3mm) thick
- Drive Type: Two wheel (rear)
- Radio: HPI 2.4GHz with waterproof servos sealed removable receiver compartment with room for a five cell receiver battery
- Engine: HPI G3.0 with pull starter, SG (pilot) shaft with rotary carb dual stage air filter and glow plug
- Exhaust: Dual chamber aluminum tuned pipe with header
- Fuel Tank: 2.5oz (75cc) flip top cap
- Clutch: Two shoe with 0.8 module 19 tooth clutch bell
- Transmission: Single speed with dual pad slipper clutch to protect the drive train on hard landings
- Ball Bearings: Full set included, 16 total
- Shocks: Four silicone oil-filled, composite bodied with coil-over spring
- Main Gear: 0.8 module 50 tooth
- Gearbox: Sealed, all metal gears
- Differentials: Planetary geared, sealed and tunable
- Brakes: Piston actuation, fiber disc
- Tires: Front-Front Line 2.1" (53mm) wide, 2.2" (57mm) diameter
- Rear-Ground Assault tapered pin 2.1" (53mm) wide, 2.2" (57mm) diameter
- Wheels: HPI Scorch 6-spoke 2" (50mm) wide, 2.2" (57mm) diameter with 12mm step type aluminum hexes
- Body: DSX-1 fully painted stadium truck with spoiler
- Suspension: Wide track type with captured hinge pins
- Caster: Adjustable front and rear, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Bell crank with servo saver
- Warranty Period: Two year limited
Built to conquer whatever you throw at it, the already well-equipped Firestorm just got even better! It still packs the same all metal gear drivetrain, extremely powerful G3.0 power plant and aluminum tuned pipe just to name a few. It now comes loaded with an HPI 2.4GHz radio system, two fresh new body graphics, shiny chrome Scorch wheels, and bonus accessories to get you up and running - glow igniter, fuel bottle, extra glow plug, 4-way wrench, and Plazma AA's for your transmitter and receiver!
The Firestorm 10T puts all of that power to the ground with fully adjustable suspension geometry, vertically adjustable front and rear camber links, adjustable shock positions, silicone oil filled shocks with threaded shock bodies, adjustable wheel base, adjustable rear toe-in and anti-squat. All of the adjustability built into the Firestorm 10T makes a truck that is already fun to drive even more fun by giving the driver the ability to dial the truck into driving conditions.
All of these features are tied into the sturdy dual deck chassis featuring a thick 3mm aluminum main deck that serves as the backbone, combined with a tough steel center brace to maintain consistent gear mesh between the spur gear and clutch bell... even on the hardest of landings. Keeping the center of gravity low was a priority so the Firestorm was designed with a lay down steering servo and a low profile 75cc fuel tank with an internal fuel filter to help protect the engine. Hooking all of this power to the suspension is a durable low profile gearbox that uses a low 4.11:1 gear ratio, a sealed and tunable planetary gear differential, a dual pad slipper clutch, and all-metal internal gears, making for a super tough and durable drivetrain. Traction is handled by Ground Assault tapered pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for multi-surface handling and long life.
The Firestorm 10T uses proven tough suspension design and racing geometry for extreme ruggedness, durability and great spares availability. The extra-long suspension arms are damped by adjustable shock absorbers, and turnbuckle camber links can be mounted in multiple locations for fine-tuning the handling. All of the plastic parts are molded from tough nylon for impact absorption and strength. At the front, alloy steel axles spin on top-quality rubber-sealed ball bearings for the best efficiency possible, while at the rear, strong steel outdrives, dogbones and axles ensure you have the reliability and ruggedness to take on the most extreme terrain.
The shock absorbers are professionally assembled and filled with real silicone shock oil for consistent shock action no matter the conditions at the track. Fitted with big coil-over springs and equipped with threaded adjustable shock bodies, the shocks can take big hits and are easily adjustable for all racing conditions. Steel turnbuckles let you make fast adjustments, and different mounting points allow you to adjust roll center for advanced race tuning. The front and rear wheels use HPI 12mm 'step' type aluminum hex adapters, letting you use any HPI rear wheels you have in your collection on the front OR rear!
The Firestorm 10T features the HPI Nitro Star G3.0 engine for loads of on-demand power and the ultimate in reliability. This high-output engine features a racing style SG shaft for the best power transfer to the transmission. An aluminum crankcase with cooling fins and a large forged heatsink head provide optimal cooling for long engine life and consistent performance. An aluminum tuned pipe and one-piece manifold give maximum torque and raw stump-pulling power! Finally, a reliable pull starter gets the G3.0 started up easily and a dual stage foam filter round out the engine package to make it the ultimate power source.
The Firestorm 10T receives a fresh new graphics package with your choice of a pre-painted DSX-1 body in an eye-catching blue/yellow/black or orange/white/black paint scheme. The finishing touch is a fresh set of jaw-dropping shiny chrome Scorch wheels.
Updates at a Glance:
2.4GHz radio system
New shiny chrome scorch wheels
Choice of two new body colors
PLAZMA AA batteries for transmitter
Spare glow plug
One HPI Firestorm 10T Stadium Truck, 2.4GHz radio, engine, two glow plugs, air filter, tuned pipe, header, painted body, decals, glow igniter, fuel bottle, wrench, AA batteries, tires, foam inserts, wheels, 19 tooth clutch bell, 50 tooth spur gear, and instructions
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Fuel: 2-cycle glow fuel with 20%-25% nitromethane, 16% lubricant