This is the HPI Bullet ST 3.0 1/10 scale Glow Powered Stadium Truck RTR. The HPI Racing Bullet is fitted with a powerful 4WD drivetrain and extra-powerful HPI Nitro Star G3.0 engine with 2.2 horsepower, so it can power through all sorts of terrain and fly over any obstacles! Now fitted with a versatile and comfortable HPI 2.4GHz radio system, it's easier than ever to control the speed of the Bullet!
The Bullet ST 3.0 is just one member of a family of HPI vehicles which are based around a durable 4WD shaft drivetrain, 2 shocks per wheel and double-deck aluminum chassis. The Bullet off-road trucks feature either Nitro Star 3.0 engines or silent Flux brushless motor systems, and are available in different off-road truck varieties. In short, you can get the precise flavor of off-road performance you want with the HPI Bullet!
The Bullet 3.0 trucks now feature a cool waterproof electronics compartment for the receiver batteries and receiver, a sealed waterproof switch, a pair of 4.5kg waterproof servos and finally a water-resistant air filter cover that allows you to keep running your Bullet in extreme conditions that would kill almost any other Nitro vehicle! Want to tackle that muddy bug? How about that stream crossing? A bit of rain about to fall? It's all good for the Bullet 3.0!
All of the latest HPI kits are now fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The radio features a pistol-grip design with drop-down steering wheel, 3 channel functionality, easy carry handle, fold-down aerial, end point adjustments, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It's also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries. You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with our 2.4GHz technology - the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
The Nitro Star G3.0 engine provides all the muscle for the Bullet 3.0 nitro trucks - it's loud, powerful and strong, to give you amazing acceleration and awesome top speed! The engine is started by a simple pullstarter system and is protected by a unique water splash cover and 2-stage air filter for extra protection, and the two-needle carburretor allows you to fine-tune the performance of the engine for any kind of weather or fuel.
One HPI Bullet ST 3.0 1/10 scale Glow Powered Stadium Truck RTR with Engine, Exhaust, 2.4GHz Radio, Painted Body, 8 AA Batteries and an Instruction Manual
Glow Fuel: Car blend nitromethane with 20-25% nitro content
Fuel bottle, glow starter, maintenance and track equipment
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD Stadium Truck
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof receiver/battery box
- Waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Covered air filter keeps water away from the air intake
- Painted and detailed bodyshell ready to strut its stuff!
- Strong and reliable Nitro Star G3.0 engine
- Easy and simple pullstarter for instant action
- Big 75cc fuel tank gives you plenty of runtime
- 6061 aluminum chassis provides the ideal backbone
- Tough bumpers combine with skid plates to protect all 4 corners
- 8 oil-filled shocks provide a plush ride
- Extra-long suspension arms provide stability and balance
- Proven racing design throughout
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and super strong
- Double-pad slipper clutch design for extra drivetrain protection
- Reliable disk brake with adjustable linkage
- All-terrain tires look fantastic on black chrome wheels
- Intelligent fuel line routing to keep things neat and tidy
- A smart metal washer prevents over-tightening of wheel nuts
- Aluminum center brace for more durability over plastic brace
- Additional track-tuning options included in the kit!
Height: 160mm (Adjustable)
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
Well this car does really look awesome and is very speedy, however it is very easy to break (broke a hub carrier driving through the grass lol). If you search really hard you can find upgrades from europe as I did all in all I like the car.
i bought 04 hpi bullet, but the first day two of those broken im looking now for the spare parts, the cars didnt came with the dvds just the manual and the antenna is short