This is the HPI Wheely King 1/12 Scale 4WD Electric Monster Truck RTR.
The action just got even more intense with the Wheely King 4X4 truck, now WATERPROOF and comes standard with a 2.4GHz radio system! The Wheely King 4X4 is a true-to-scale monster truck that features full-time 4WD for maximum traction that allows it to go anywhere. From car crushing stadium monster truck action to rock crawling in the mountains, the Wheely King 4X4 can do it all. And of course, awesome wheelie action is available with a pull of the trigger!
With custom tuned weight distribution and a rear wheelie bar, easy controlled wheelies are part of the action every time you drive the Wheely King 4X4! Watch it drive long stretches with its wheels in the air. See it pop a wheelie out of every corner out on the track. And if wheelies just aren't your bag, all it takes is a few simple modifications to take your Wheely King 4X4 to the next level...rock crawling! The Wheely King is the ultimate combination of true-to-scale monster truck looks and fun high-flying monster truck action!
The Wheely King 4X4 is great for the show-and-go crowd - fat chrome wheels hold 5.4" all-terrain Mud Thrasher monster truck tires, and the Twin Vertical Plate (TVP) chassis features a super cool tube design that looks just like the real monster trucks you've enjoyed watching! Front and rear solid axles feature pivot joints and a realistic looking multi-link monster truck suspension for easy driving and control!
It's not just about its good looks, however - the Wheely King 4X4 lives up to its name from the second you pull the trigger! With its strong 540-size motor and solid-axle 4WD drive train, the Wheely King 4X4 is a joy to drive around tight, twisty terrain or down the street!
HPI Wheely King Monster Truck with motor, painted body, 2.4GHz radio, ESC, 27T motor, 90T spur gear, 21T pinion gear, 6-cell stick pack, wall charger, instructions and AA batteries for transmitter.
- 4WD Drivetrain :The Wheely King 4X4 puts the power to all four wheels for maximum grip.
- 5.4" Mud Thrasher Tires: Throw mud and rocks at your buddies.
- Long Travel Suspension: 6 full inches of oil damped, coil over, plush suspension to soak up the worst terrain.
- Fully Painted and Detailed Body: Brand new graphics and colors set this tough truck apart.
- TVP Chassis Construction: Super Tough TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) construction pioneered with the Savage line of Monster Trucks.
- Reversible electronic speedcontrol: Automatic setup, and reverse to get you out of the tight spots.
- High torque 540 motor (27T): Plenty of power to keep the front wheels pointed to the clouds.
- HPI Plasma 7.2 V 2000mAh NiMH Battery: Compatible with industry standard chargers and replacement batteries.
- Clip-on molded nylon cover forgear protection: Keep your gear protected while you are exploring the wilderness.
- Full Ball bearings for efficiency and long run time: Everybody likes more speed and longer runtime, right!
- Quick-change battery slot: Just put in a fresh battery and get back to the excitement!
- Efficient sliding center universaldrive shaft: Allows incredible suspension travel for off-road action.
Length: 17" (432mm)
Width: 11.7" (297mm)
Height: 10" (254mm)
Weight: 4.4lb (2015g)
Wheelbase: 9.4" (239mm)
Front and Rear Tread: 9.1" (231mm) side-to-side at wheel centers
Front and Rear Track: 11.5" (292mm) side to side at outer edges of wheel
Ground Clearance: 2.2" (55mm) at lowest point
Suspension Travel: 6" (152mm)
Length: 14.75" (375mm)
Width: 5.3" (135mm) behind front wheels narrowest point
Width: 6" (153mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 4.4" (113mm)
Review Summary (Based on 14 Reviews)
I love this truck!! The only downfall is the charger,you have to wait at least 6 before racing,I suggest getting a fast charger..
Shipping was super fast, product came in perfect condition... all around awesome process
Worked perfectly right out of the box. Very well made and has great performance.. Name is certainly appropriate!
first 1 want be last drive it in 3 foot of water
fun rc car drive it everywhere only problems is the steering and barely there instructions but would get it again
MY 1ST LARGE RC TRUCK. ALOT OF FUN. TOOK TO MYRTLE BEACH. GREAT ON BEACH. TRUELY WATERPROOF. COVERED BY WAVE, KEPT ON GOING. KIDS YOUNG AND OLD LOVED IT. GREAT BUY.
Broke 5 minutes after coming out of the box. Definitely, needs upgrades!!!! Remove steering servo and upgrade engine. I've never bought HPI before I'll be buying Traxxas products in the future. Only positive thing about it - it looks cool.
I bought this for my grandsons birthday and I have not got to see it run yet or gotten a report on how it performs. Just form looking at it I would say that he will have many years of fun with it.
RC Planet was very helpful to me makeing my decison to buy the Wheely King.So far it has been a blast.I would highley recomend this HPI product.
very good and really good speed and tough truck
this thing can take getting extremly wet and muddy great fun truck!
I agree with Dempsey for only $219 its a compleat steal!
well made , works great, looks great ! well worth the money! delivery was on time, customer service was great help with questions, i rate #1 with product and service
Read All 14 Reviews...