This is the HPI Reverse Module for the Savage Truck Series.
The set comes with a reverse module that plugs directly into the Savage X transmission, a linkage set and a specially designed mixer. The mixer is an electronic device that plugs into your standard 2 channel receiver.
To engage reverse, just hold the throttle in the full brake position for 3 seconds. While in the reverse mode you have complete linear throttle control and the transmission will even shift gears while in reverse. To switch back to forward, just hold full brake for 3 seconds. This system is safer than a 3 channel set-up because it prevents drivetrain damage by not allowing reverse to engage while moving forward.
The Reverse Module with Mixer fits the Savage X and can also be used on any Savage truck using a 2 channel receiver. A complete installation manual is included. A standard servo is required for the conversion.
One HPI Reverse module, electronic mixer with universal connector and a linkage set
2-or 3-channel radio
Standard servo (TACM0235)
- Adds two speeds of reverse to the Savage X and all versions of the HPI Savage truck series (not compatible with other trucks)
- Module plugs directly into transmission
- Mixer plugs into standard two channel receiver
- To engage reverse, hold throttle in full brake position for three seconds
- Safer than a 3-channel setup because it prevents drivetrain damage by not allowing reverse to engage while moving forward
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)