- 2.4GHZ Radio System: Controlling the HPI Savage XS Flux is easy with the HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for steering trim, throttle trim, steering dual rate, end points, servo reversing switches, low battery indicator, and a 3rd channel for optional accessories. The 3 channel receiver is equipped with a failsafe system for maximum safety.
- Waterproof Electronics: The HPI Savage XS Flux has a waterproof receiver box to keep the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. A new SF-10W waterproof steering servo and a waterproof VAPOR Pro electronic speed control mean your Savage XS Flux won't be stopped by wet conditions.
- Flux VEKTOR 4000 Motor: The Flux VEKTOR 4000 motor delivers massive power - plenty of juice for instant wheelies and standing backflips! Option pinion gears are available to fine-tune the speed and torque delivery! The brushless design assures maximum performance with nearly no maintenance required.
- Flux VAPOR Pro ESC: With the capacity to handle 2S and 3S LiPo power, the Flux VAPOR Pro electronic speed control can take anything you can possibly throw at it and keep coming back for more! The VAPOR Pro features integrated cooling fans to keep it cooler in tough conditions. The Flux VAPOR Pro ESC is reversible so you can back out of jams with ease. And for maximum adjustability it's fully programmable with our optional #100573 USB Programming Kit.
- LiPo Battery Power: The HPI Savage XS Flux is designed to use 2S or 3S LiPo packs. The battery box features vents to keep the battery pack cool, and we suggest using an official Deans zero-loss battery plug to match the plug on the ESC.
- All-Metal Transmission Gears: The HPI Savage XS Flux features all-metal transmission gears to make sure that power delivery is uninterrupted and every jolt of power gets from the motor to the tires efficiently and with no worry of damage to the gears. The whole drivetrain runs on ball bearings for optimal efficiency, extra-long runtimes and mega-fast top speeds!
- All-Terrain Tires: With the aggressive tread of the 2.2" GT2 tires, you can go off-road to on-road with predictable handling. The center tread lines give you stability on paved surfaces while the blocky tread pattern and heavy-duty sidewall teeth provide grip for off-road terrain like dirt, mud, muck, leaves. They're mounted on black chrome 2.2" Warlock wheels for tough monster truck styling.
- Compatibility: For maximum hop-up potential, the HPI Savage XS Flux accepts a wide variety of 1/10th scale 2.2" wheels and tires, along with standard 1/10th scale servos, batteries, receivers and electronic speed controllers.
The HPI Savage XS Flux is built tough with an all-metal drivetrain so it can handle massive jumps and speeds over 65mph. The 4WD system provides excellent traction on any off-road or on-road surface you can throw at it. And it's all built with legendary Savage toughness, so you spend more time driving and less time wrenching.
Pre-assembled from the factory, the HPI Savage XS Flux is ready to go right out of the box, including a 2.4GHz radio system and Flux brushless system. Just add your favorite 2S Li-Po battery pack like the HPI #101941 or #101942 Plazma 7.4V batteries and start driving! If you want crazy performance and speed the HPI Savage XS Flux can also handle 3S Lipo power.
HPI Racing RTR cars and trucks are 98% factory assembled - they come Ready-To-Run and equipped with all the radio gear required. Just a few steps are needed to get your car up and running, such as adding the batteries to the transmitter and charging up your choice of batteries to fit in the truck!
HPI Ready-To-Run vehicles bring you the same high performance and quality that you'd expect from a high end RC kit but with the added convenience of being factory pre-assembled to the highest standards - giving you a high performance RC truck straight from the box!Requires:
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
Battery: 2S or 3S LiPo
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Building and track equipment