This is the HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR with the 1969 Mustang RTR-X Body. The HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR is now better than ever! HPI has taken the proven Sprint 2 platform and added pre-painted bodies, a 2.4GHz radio system, waterproof electronics, 7.2V battery pack with AC wall charger, LIPO-capable electronic speed control, AA batteries for the transmitter, and orange anodized chassis parts. And it's all pre-built to precise factory specs so you’ll be driving in no time!
- SC-15WP waterproof and reversible ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- Existing Sprint 2 option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Adjustable shock positions to maximize suspension performance
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- 2mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale touring car wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Silicone oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- Ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance and maximum reliability
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Nimble 4WD handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- HPI TF-11 radio with waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Pre-painted body with decals pre-applied
- World Champion Drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Mustang RTR teamed up with Need for Speed to build this one-of-a-kind, fully-functional Street, Track and Drift machine.
- Balancing 5.0 liters of tire-shredding American horsepower with vintage American, Japanese, European and Drift culture inspired design influences, Vaughn has incorporated state-of-the-art technology while retaining a nostalgic feel into his vision for the 69’ Ford Mustang’s timeless body. The RTR-X was designed and built from the ground up to be driven hard; the RTR-X is NOT a trailer queen. While Vaughn will be the only one behind the wheel thrashing it, the entire world will be able to enjoy driving the HPI 1/10th scale RTR-X.
The Sprint 2 Sport RTR now features a waterproof receiver box to keep the included 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. The all new waterproof SC-15WP speed control and SF-10W waterproof steering servo mean your Sprint 2 Sport RTR won't be stopped by wet conditions.
Controlling the Sprint 2 Sport RTR is extremely easy with the new HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system. You’ll never have to worry about changing crystals; the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for throttle trim, steering trim, steering dual rate, servo reversing switches, end points, low battery indicator and a 3rd channel for optional accessories. The 3 channel receiver is also equipped with a failsafe system for superior safety.
To help get your new Sprint 2 Sport RTR running as soon as possible, a AC wall charger and rechargeable 7.2V Plazma 2000mAh battery pack are now conveniently included, along with Plazma AA's for your transmitter. Simply charge the battery and you’ll be ready to tear up the track!
The Sprint 2 Sport RTR’s chassis is 4WD making it easy to drive and giving you a more consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces. Plus, it has all of the features you’ll need to adjust for a perfect set-up: toe-in, camber, Ackerman, ride height, and a wide variety of available shock springs and shock oils! With its reinforced molded nylon chassis, big foam front bumper, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The dual belt, full ball bearing, 4 wheel drive transmission is extremely efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
The 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X Sprint 2 Sport comes with a highly detailed replica 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X body that’s been finished in beautiful gunmetal metallic paint. Two sets of Work Meister S1 wheels are included; one set Grip with pre-mounted HPI X-Patterns and another for Drift with pre-mounted HPI T-Drifts! Out of the box, the body is completely trimmed, decaled and mounted. The finished kit perfectly captures the essence of the RTR-X in 1/10th scale with its timeless looks and awesome performance. Best of all, it’s easy to customize your Sprint 2 Sport chassis with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and option wheels/tires!
The HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR takes full advantage of all of the benefits of electric power; it's clean, quiet, powerful, and truly a plug-and-play... absolutely no starter or fuel is needed! Its intense power comes from a Firebolt 15T motor, and is controlled by an ESC for complete control over brakes, throttle, and reverse. 6 and 7 cell NiMh battery packs fit easily in the Sprint 2 Sport RTR, as well as 2S Li-Po packs.
As with all HPI cars and trucks, you’ll receiver a full, in-depth instruction manual with easy to follow step-by-step instructions that show you how to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for easy servicing and maintenance. The included manual also includes full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware and a handy parts list. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
From its full adjustability of the suspension geometry to its authentic looks, the HPI Sprint 2 Sport RTR is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics and silicone oil-filled shocks - it's all there on the Sprint 2 Sport RTR, precision built from the factory.
One HPI 1969 Ford Mustang Sprint 2 RTR , 2.4GHz Radio, 15T Brushed Motor, Touring Tires, Drift Tires, Eight Wheels, ESC, four AA Batteries, Wall Charger, and Instructions