This is the Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF, without Camera. This quad can be flown indoors or outdoors (in light winds).
One Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF, with 4-ch Radio, 1200mAh 1S 1200mAh LiPo Battery, AC Balance Charger, extra set of Four Rotor Blades, AA Batteries and Instructions
Note: Camera is not included, sold separately.
Rotor Diameter: 5.7" (144mm)
Diagonal Dimensions: 9" (230mm)
RTF Weight without Camera: 4.4oz (127g) without camera
- Actual Direction Control allows pilots to eliminate control reversal by pushing a button on the transmitter which allows the heli to go in the same direction as the sticks on the transmitter
- 1S 1200mAh LiPo Battery included
- AC powered, balancing charger
- Heli-Max 2.4GHz SLT radio with LCD screen and fail safe
- Beginner and Expert flight modes; Beginner Mode stabilizes the heli if sticks are released. Expert Mode turns off the TAGS-FX accelerometers for greater maneuverability
- Return to Pilot-when this transmitter button is pushed, built-in sensors on the heli return the heli to the pilot
- TAGS-FX with Sensor Fusion Technology integrates data received from a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer and immediately corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll, and also prevents drift in any direction
- Warranty (through the manufacturer – Heli-Max): Heli-Max guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.