This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, Ready to Fly, 230Si Quadcopter UAV with Camera from Heli-Max.
May be flown indoors or outdoors in light winds.FEATURES:
- Micro digital camera takes still photos and shoots video with control from the transmitter, includes 2GB micro memory card with USB card reader, additional memory cards (not included) up to 32GB are compatible
- Actual Direction Control allows pilots to eliminate control reversal by pushing a button on the transmitter which allows the heli to go in the same direction as the sticks on the transmitter.
- Return to Pilot-when this transmitter button is pushed, built-in sensors on the heli return the heli to the pilot
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 1200mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: AC powered, balancing charger
- TAGS-FX with Sensor Fusion Technology integrates data received from a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer and immediately corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll, and also prevents drift in any direction
- Heli-Max 2.4GHz SLT radio with LCD screen and fail safe
- Beginner and Expert flight modes;
- Beginner Mode stabilizes the heli if sticks are released
- Expert Mode turns off the TAGS-FX accelerometers for greater maneuverability
- Heli-Max guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
- RTF 230Si Quadcopter
- 4-ch Radio
- 1200mAh Battery
- Micro Digital Camera
- 2GB Micro Memory Card
- USB Card Reader
- Extra set of Four Rotor Blades
- AA Batteries
- Multi color LED Lighting System
- This quadcopter with camera is not intended for commercial ventures.
- Be sure to fly in a safe environment and respect the privacy of others.
- When in Limited Altitude Mode or Altitude Hold Mode, the 230Si is designed to maintain power even if the throttle is briefy lowered to zero. This is designed to help smooth out altitude changes if the pilot briefly moves the throttle stick too far down by mistake. When landing in these modes, always keep in mind it will take a few seconds for the quad motors to stop rotating once you lower the throttle to zero.
- In Normal Mode, the throttle works in a linear fashion and will stop the motors immediately when the throttle stick reaches zero.
- Rotor Diameter: 5.7" (144mm)
- Diagonal Dimensions: 9" (230mm)
- RTF Weight with Camera: 4.7oz (132g)
- RTF Weight without Camera: 4.4oz (127g)