This is the Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL Brushless RTF Helicopter with LEDs.
Brushless power is just one thing that makes the brand new Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL (Super Sport Brushless LED) stand out from the rest of the crowd. What really makes this heli stand out are high-intensity LEDs in the main blades and tail. These LED lights are so bright that they’re easy to see even in full daylight, and color-keyed to keep you constantly aware of the Axe 100 SSL’s orientation and position. And with the aerobatic agility and power of this heli, both can change in a heartbeat. Available in an all-inclusive RTF and in another version that delivers all the potential and possibilities of Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) flying!
The all new Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL is unmistakable, even on the brightest day. A red LED identifies the tail. On the main blades, three blue LEDs on top and 3 green LEDs on the bottom let you know if the heli is inverted or upright…even in total darkness. Rotary-drive, digital servos offer added precision and speed and are fully encased to improve impact resistance and durability.
One Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL Brushless RTF Helicopter with TAGS three-axis gyro, Installed receiver & servos, 14,75"kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller, 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery, 7 LEDs: 6 in the main blades, 1 in the tail, TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and a Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
(8) “AA” alkaline batteries
Rotor Diameter: 9.5 in (242 mm)
Weight (w/o battery): 1.7 oz (48 g)
Length: 10.4 in (264 mm)
This is the Features:
- No extra battery required.
- Hidden wiring and connectors offer easy hookup and a clean, untouched look.
- Beefed-up airframe molded to accommodate the demands of brushless power.
- Extended tail boom for improved tail authority.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying.
- Installed receiver & servos, 14,75"kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller
- 7 LEDs: 6 in the main blades, 1 in the tail
- TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with: SLT, 10-model memory, 5-point pitch curve, Exponential, Digital trims, and Adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Super-bright LEDs built into the blades and tail run off power from the main battery.
- Lightweight, high-capacity 400mAh LiPo battery included.
- Brushless outrunner motor and controller deliver the power for the most radical maneuvers.
- Individual controller and servos maximize performance and simplify replacement.
- Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor
- TAGS three-axis gyro
- 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery
- Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
JConcepts 60mm Buggy Wheel Rear Dirt Webs Blue
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Designed in conjunction with Brian Kinwald and Jason Ruona
- Connected Web-bars for stability / forward grip
- Horizontal and vertical bars for side-bite
- Pressure Point pins adds surface area
- 60mm (2.4 in) bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
I wanted a smaller 6 channel helicopter to fly inside and to practice with. Wrecking my trex450 cost a good penny I found out. This little helicopter is nice! Fast and the led light up even during the day. At night its the coolest thing ever. So fun flying at night. If you want a all around inside outside, daytime nighttime helicopter you can't beat the axe 100 ssl