This is the Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL Brushless Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) Helicopter with LEDs.
- No extra battery required.
- Hidden wiring and connectors offer easy hookup and a clean, untouched look.
- Beefed-up airframe molded to accommodate the demands of brushless power.
- Extended tail boom for improved tail authority.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying.
- Installed receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller
- 7 LEDs: 6 in the main blades, 1 in the tail
- TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with: SLT, 10-model memory, 5-point pitch curve, Exponential, Digital trims, and Adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Super-bright LEDs built into the blades and tail run off power from the main battery.
- Lightweight, high-capacity 400mAh LiPo battery included.
- Brushless outrunner motor and controller deliver the power for the most radical maneuvers.
- Individual controller and servos maximize performance and simplify replacement.
- Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor
- TAGS three-axis gyro
- 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery
- Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
Brushless power is just one thing that makes the brand new Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL (Super Sport Brushless LED) stand out from the rest of the crowd. What really makes this heli stand out are high-intensity LEDs in the main blades and tail. These LED lights are so bright that they’re easy to see even in full daylight, and color-keyed to keep you constantly aware of the Axe 100 SSL’s orientation and position. And with the aerobatic agility and power of this heli, both can change in a heartbeat. Available in an all-inclusive RTF and in another version that delivers all the potential and possibilities of Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) flying!
The all new Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL is unmistakable, even on the brightest day. A red LED identifies the tail. On the main blades, three blue LEDs on top and 3 green LEDs on the bottom let you know if the heli is inverted or upright…even in total darkness. Rotary-drive, digital servos offer added precision and speed and are fully encased to improve impact resistance and durability.
There's a lot to like about the Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) concept. Assembly is already done for you, so there's no work or waiting. All of the onboard gear is factory-matched and installed to guarantee top performance. But the single biggest thing to like about Tx-R is the fact that you can use your favorite transmitter to fly all of the Tx-R aircraft you want.
Buy a new transmitter? There's no need. If your 6-channel is compatible with SLT, then you're good to go as is.
And if it's not, there's the AnyLink. AnyLink is compatible with virtually any transmitter, regardless of brand, band and modulation. Installing AnyLink is as easy as plugging it into your transmitter's trainer or DSC port. And once you do, your transmitter will broadcast a 2.4GHz signal compatible with the SLT receiver installed in all Tx-R models. And today, "all" not only includes Heli-Max helis, but fixed-wing choices from Flyzone and Great Planes that range from micro bipes to brushless jets.
One Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL Brushless Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) Helicopter with TAGS three-axis gyro, Installed receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller, 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery, 7 LEDs: 6 in the main blades, 1 in the tail, and a Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
AnyLink & compatible 6-channel heli radio or 6-channel helicopter radio with SLT
TACJ2650 Tactic TTX650 6-Channel 2.4GHz SLT Computer Radio System or
FUTK6000 Futaba 6J 6-channel 2.4GHz S-FHSS Computer Radio System and
TACJ2000 Tactic AnyLink 2.4GHz Radio Adapter