This is the Heli-Max Axe 100 SS Brushless Helicopter RTF. This isn't the same Heli-Max Axe 100 CP that pilots already know. This is the all new Axe 100 SS (Super Sport Brushless) Helicopter; this is the heli that everyone will be flying in the near future.
- Installed receiver and servos
- 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor
- 10A brushless controller
- Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
- TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with: 10-model memory, 5-point pitch curve, Exponential, Digital trims, and Adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Beefed-up airframe molded to accommodate the demands of brushless power
- Extended tail boom for improved tail authority
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying
- TAGS three-axis gyro
- 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery included
- Spare main blades, tail rotor, linkages, and screwdriver
- Brushless-powered for handling the most demanding stunts
- Individual controller and servos maximize performance and simplify replacement
- Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor
The Axe 100 SS retains the TAS three-axis gyro and flybarless collective-pitch head design of the CP, but adds an extended tail boom and a brushless power system for achieving 3D mastery. The Axe 100 SS is available in an RTF version for the maximum ease, and another that offers the full potential and flexibility of Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) flying!
The Axe 100 SS features a flybarless collective-pitch rotor head that is mechanically simpler, with fewer parts than flybar designs. This not only gives you more efficiency and durability, but a wider flight envelope as well. Its rotary-drive, digital servos give you added precision and speed, and are fully encased to improve impact resistance and durability. The large-diameter main gear is attached to the hollow steel main shaft with a screw to prevent movement. The Axe 100 SS frame features a traditional design for simple maintenance, and reinforcement at key points for added strength and rigidity.
One Heli-Max Axe 100 SS Brushless Helicopter RTF with TAGS three-axis gyro, Installed receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller, 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery, TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter, Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger, Spare main blades, tail rotor, linkages, and screwdriver
(8) “AA” alkaline batteries