This is the Heli-Max Black Hawk 1/43 Scale Electric RTF Helicopter.
It's easy to make a model that looks like a real Blackhawk, but it's way more difficult to make a model that actually performs like one. Heli-Max designed this scale model of the Sikorsky Blackhawk to resemble the original in every feature.
The Black Hawk's scale details make it authentic; from its landing gear to the 12.8 in (325 mm) rotors. In between there are incredible scale details including LED lighting, sliding cabin doors, and a totally authentic trim scheme. The Heli-Max Black Hawk isn't just about looks, though. It includes a 4-blade rotor with a collective pitch.
One Heli-Max Black Hawk 1/43 Scale Electric RTF Helicopter with a 6-channel 2.4GHz Radio, TAGS Gyro, 7.4V 600mAh LiPo Battery, and an Instruction Manual
Eight AA batteries for transmitter
- Plastic green body with sliding cabin doors, LED lighting and authentic trim scheme
- Four rotor blades with collective pitch head
- 3800kV brushless outrunner motor
- Torque tube tail drive
- TX610 6-channel 2.4GHz radio with 10 model memory and adjustable pitch, throttle, and exponential curves
- TAGS (Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization) type with yaw, roll an pitch axes stability
- 7.4V 600mAh LiPo Battery
- AC powered Battery Charger, variable rate balancing charger
Rotor Diameter: 12.8" (325mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.14" (80mm)
Fuselage Length: 13.8" (350mm)
Overall Length: 16.7" (425mm)
Blade Length: 5.51" (140mm)
Empty Weight: 6.17oz (175g)
RTF Weight: 7.4oz (210g)
Height: 3.39" (100mm)
Width: 4.40" (112mm)