This is Heli-Max's brand new Eurocopter EC145 1/43 Scale CP Electric Helicopter TxR (Transmitter-Ready Version).
- Injection-molded body includes rivets, windows, turbine exhausts, tie downs, door outlines and more
- Also mounted inside are a separate 10A brushless controller, three digital servos, battery tray and SLT-compatible receiver
- Both RTF and Tx-R include a 3.7V 600mAh LiPo flight battery and variable-rate balancing AC LiPo charger
- Unique 4-blade rotor head features collective pitch that expands the heli's maneuverability, while the TAGS three-axis gyro provides stability to the yaw, roll and pitch axes
- Efficient 14,750kV brushless motor is installed and provides plenty of power
- Forward fuselage is attached magnetically for easy access to the electronics, while also preserving the EC145's scale lines
The original twin-engine Eurocopter EC145 has served in a variety of roles, including corporate transport, emergency medical service, passenger transport, and search-and-rescue efforts. Heli-Max has beautifully replicated the EC145 in their 1/43 scale electric model, with extensive scale detail that has to be seen up close to be believed.
One look at this exceptional machine will have any helicopter pilot wanting to fly it, and its stable, smooth performance will have them flying with confidence. The Heli-Max EC145 comes fully assembled in RTF and Tx-R versions, and both are flight ready in just minutes.
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt heli transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter