This is the Heli-Max electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled Novus 200 FP 2.4GHz RTF Helicopter. The HeliMax Novus 200 FP RTF is the largest Novus heli yet, with a fixed-pitch design for first class control.
The Novus 200 FP features a 45 degree offset flybar set-up that results in control that's far more responsive and stable than the standard flybar set-ups. Even beginners can fly the Heli-Max Novus 200 FP with success!
A 2.4GHz 4-channel computer radio system with dual rates allows pilots to start off nice and easy until comfortable enough to step up to their full flight potential. The included 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo battery provides plenty of power while other extras - like a printed canopy and pivoting main blades, which add lasting looks and durability.
Includes: RTF Novus 200 FP Helicopter, 2.4GHz Radio, LiPo Battery, Charger, 370 Brushed Motor, and Instruction Manual
Requires: AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
- Rotor Head: Fixed pitch design, constructed of anodized aluminum
- Main Blades: Pivoting to reduce the chance of breakage during a crash
- Flybar Setup: 45 degree offset, far more responsive and stable than standard flybar setups
- Motor: 370 size brushed
- Radio: TX450 Four channel 2.4GHz computer radio system with dual rates for entry-level pilots and LCD display
- Rotor Blades: Plastic
- Battery: 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: 110V AC wall type with balancing capability
- Tail Rotor: Ball bearing supported shaft driven and powered by a motor mounted on the main frame
- Warranty: Heli-Max guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification
Rotor Diameter: 15.3in (390mm)
Length: 16.5in (420mm)
RTF Weight: 5.8oz (165g)