For those applications that require a fast standard size servo, the HS-5625MG is an excellent choice. With a custom designed programmable digital circuit and our unique M/P and metal gear train technology, the HS-5645MG will deliver powerful high speed results!
Metal Horn (R-ML) Included
- EPA, Speed, Direction, and Fail-Safe Programmable
- MOSFET amplifier.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Three metal gears
- Dual ball bearings.
- Indirect drive long life potentiometer.
- High standing torque.
- Watertight and dustproof.
- Includes blue aluminum, heat-treated servo arm
- Works with fixed winged aircraft and helicopters up to 40 pounds, 1/10th and 1/8th on- or off-road vehicles.
This package includes:
- One digital high torque servo with 12" wire and S/JR/Air-Z connector
- One white small X-shaped servo horn.
- One red Large X-shaped servo horn.
- One white adjustable servo horn.
- One white off-set straight servo horn.
- One white disc servo horn.
- One blue aluminum, heat-treated servo arm horn.
- Four 2 x 14mm mounting screws
- Four brass eyelets
- Four black rubber vibration isolators.
Hitec, JR and Airtronics-Z radio system
Programming the failsafe:
In order to program the Fail-Safe on this servo. Modeler will need to purchase the Hitec field programmer sold separately.
The metal servo horn will fit any Hitec servos that have a "+" stamped on top of the output shaft.