Hitec digital version of our popular HS-645 is the HS-5645MG, featuring a programmable digital circuit and our custom MP/metal gear train technology. Perfect for larger airplanes and heli’s, the HS-5645MG will deliver higher resolution and torque than its analog brother.
Metal Horn (R-ML) Included
- EPA, Speed, Direction, and Fail-Safe Programmable
- MOSFET amplifier.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Three metal gears
- Dual ball bearings.
- Indirect drive long life potentiometer.
- High standing torque.
- Watertight and dustproof.
- Includes blue aluminum, heat-treated servo arm
- Works with fixed wing aircraft and helicopters up to 40 pounds, 1/10th and 1/8th on- or off-road vehicles.
This package includes:
- One digital high torque servo with 12" wire and S/JR/Air-Z connector
- One white small X-shaped servo horn.
- One red Large X-shaped servo horn.
- One white adjustable servo horn.
- One white offset straight servo horn.
- One white disc servo horn.
- One blue anodized, heat treated servo arm horn.
- Four 2 x 14mm mounting screws
- Four brass eyelets
- Four black rubber vibration isolators.
Hitec, JR, and Airtronics-Z radio system
Programming the Fail-Safe:
In order to program the Fail-Safe on this servo. Modeler will need to purchase the Hitec Field Programmer.
The metal servo horn will fit any Hitec servos that have a "+" stamped on top of the output shaft.
Speed: 0.23 sec/60? at 4.8V
Speed: 0.18 sec/60? at 6.0V
Torque: 143.03 oz-in at 4.8V
Torque: 164.2 oz-in at 6V
Length: 1.59" (40.6mm)
Width: 0.77" (19.8mm)
Height: 1.48" (37.8mm)
Weight: 2.11oz (60g)
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
Works as advertised and reliable so far.
good servo for the price this one seems to work better than the older version of the 645 mg and is more compatible with the spectrum radio.