version of our popular HS-645 is the HS-5645MG, featuring a
programmable digital circuit and our custom MP/metal gear train
technology. Perfect for larger airplanes and heli’s, the HS-5645MG will
deliver higher resolution and torque than its analog brother.
Metal Horn (R-ML) Included
- EPA, Speed, Direction, and Fail-Safe Programmable
- MOSFET amplifier.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Three metal gears
- Dual ball bearings.
- Indirect drive long life potentiometer.
- High standing torque.
- Watertight and dustproof.
- Includes blue aluminum, heat-treated servo arm
- Works with fixed wing aircraft and helicopters up to 40 pounds, 1/10th and 1/8th on- or off-road vehicles.
This package includes:
- One digital high torque servo with 12" wire and S/JR/Air-Z connector
- One white small X-shaped servo horn.
- One red Large X-shaped servo horn.
- One white adjustable servo horn.
- One white offset straight servo horn.
- One white disc servo horn.
- One blue anodized, heat treated servo arm horn.
- Four 2 x 14mm mounting screws
- Four brass eyelets
- Four black rubber vibration isolators.
Hitec, JR, and Airtronics-Z radio system
Programming the Fail-Safe:
In order to program the Fail-Safe on this servo. Modeler will need to purchase the Hitec Field Programmer.
The metal servo horn will fit any Hitec servos that have a "+" stamped on top of the output shaft.