This is the Hitec X2-400 2-Port Multicharger. The X2-400 Multicharger is the newest member in the Hitec family of battery chargers. Microprocessor controlled, this two-port battery charger is the ultimate in high-power battery chargers and is more than capable of charging all types of high amperage batteries. Features:
- Each port charges at up to 20 amps and discharges at 0.1-5 amps
- Microprocessor controlled
- Two identical yet independent 400-watt power output ports combine for a total of 800 watts of pure charging power
- Internal cell balancers
- Important warning and safety functions
- High contrast LCD displays
Two identical yet independent 400-watt power output ports combine for a total of 800 watts of pure charging power. Each port charges at up to 20 amps and discharges at 0.1-5 amps, offering the perfect solution for batteries of all common chemistries, including 1-6S Lithium (LiPo, LiFe and Li-Ion), 1-15 cell NiCd/NiMH and 2-20V lead acid packs.
Additional features include internal cell balancers, high contrast LCD displays and important warning and safety functions. Designed with a stylish aluminum case for rapid heat dissipation, the X2-400 offers pro level drivers and pilots the most powerful dual-port charging capacity on the market.