Hobbico radio controlled, glow powered, Ready To Fly Hobbistar 60 Select .60 Sport Scale all-wood airplane. For Beginner Modeler/Fliers.
- Construction: All balsa and plywood
- Wings: Two wing halves are joined with a simple screw-together design
- 71" (1805mm) wingspan improves stabilty and visibility. The wing mounts to the fuselage with rubber bands.
- Covering: Factory applied adhesive backed (not carried separately)
- Colors are Blue and White with Red and Orange stripes.
- Engine: Pre-installed O.S. Max .65 LA sport with muffler & glow plug
- Radio: Futaba 6EXAP with four servos (box shows a 6YG)
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced
- Landing Gear: Wire tricycle style.
- Wheels: Three 2.75" (70mm) diameter foam
- Aileron Control: one servo pre-mounted in the wing
- Building Time: Ready To Fly in about a hour
- Warranty Period: 90-days covering defects or workmanship
Includes: Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, O.S. Max .65 LA engine, muffler, glow plug, 6ch Futaba radio, NiCd batteries, four ball bearing servos, 7 channel receiver pre-bent 3/16" (5mm) main landing gear and nose gear wire, 2.75" (70mm) wheels, metal one-piece engine mount with mounting straps,
14oz (420cc) fuel tank, 2ï¾¾" (69mm) White spinner, wood servo trays, metal wing rod, hardware package and photo-illustrated instructions
Requires: 5%-15% nitro model airplane fuel, prop, and miscellaneous building and field equipment