Hobbico NexSTAR Mini EP offers both beginners and sport fliers many of the advantages found on other NexSTAR trainers in a smaller-sized model that's perfect for the park or playground. Learning to fly has never been easier...or more convenient! Features:
- Construction: Built-up wood
- Wings: Two piece, precision airfoil with SpinControl Airfoil
- Extensions provide lift even in a stall to keep the NexSTAR Mini EP level and the pilot in control.
- PivotFlex Wing Mounting System fastens with one nylon bolt, a rubber retainer and pivoting channel absorb minor jolts of normal use, more severe jolts cause the wing to separate from the fuselage and escape the full force of impact.
- Airspeed Restrictor: SpeedBrakes Training Flaps attach to forward section of wing near fuselage and hold airspeed to a minimum to insure smooth landings, removeable as pilot skills increase.
- Covering: Top Flite MonoKote
- Landing Gear: Main, composite plastic construction, nose, 0.08" (2mm) diameter steel wire
- Wheels: Three foam 1.5" (38mm) diameter
- Spinner: Plastic, white in color 1.5" (38mm) diameter
- Motor: SuperTigre 400 size brushless
- Electronic Speed Control: SuperTigre 20A
- Servos: Four ElectriFly Nano size, 2-aileron, 1-elevator, 1-rudder
- Propeller: Plastic, 9x6E
- Building Time: Ready to fly in 30 minutes with only a screwdriver-no gluing required
- Warranty Period: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component part damaged by use or modification.
The NexSTAR Mini EP RTF comes with a brushless motor already installed, as well as an ESC, nano-sized servos, a LiPo battery with charger and a 4-channel 2.4GHz radio system. Already have your own electronics The NexSTAR Mini EP Rx-R is ready for you to equip with a receiver and battery, and start flying!Includes:
Hobbico RXR NexSTAR Mini EP, motor, ESC, servos, landing gear, spinner, propeller and instruction manualRequires:
Radio: 4-channel with receiver
Battery: 1250mAh LiPo
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Small Phillips screwdriver
Wingspan: 44" (1120mm)
Wing Area: 296 sq in (19.1 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 12.2 - 13.6 oz/sq ft (37 - 42 g/sq dm)
Length: 36.5" (925mm)
Weight: 25 - 28 oz (710 - 790 g)
Airfoil: Flat bottom, high wing mount
Center of Gravity (CG): No numerical value given-follow directions on page 10 of manual to set CG
Elevator-Up, Down: 3/8" (10mm) 16?
Rudder-Right, Left: 5/16" (8mm) 13?
Ailerons-Up, Down: 7/16" (11mm) 15?
Note: Control throws are factory set, changes not recommended.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Just beginning in the RC aircraft hobby and it seems i chose the right people for my first purchase on line.Living down here in Puerto Rico i received my purchase order within three(3) days now thats what I call service!