This is the electric powered radio controlled Ready-To-Fly Hobbico NexSTAR BL Select Brushless Trainer Airplane. The Fly Hobbico NexSTAR BL Select Brushless Trainer Airplane is for Beginner Modeler/Fliers 14 Years of Age and Older.
The Fly Hobbico NexSTAR BL Select Brushless Trainer Airplane is loaded with features, such as the Futaba Pilot Assist Link, SpinControl Airfoil Extensions, SpeedBrakes Training Flaps and much more. No other electric trainer can offer so much help for the first-time pilot like the Fly Hobbico NexSTAR BL Select Brushless Trainer Airplane.
- Construction: Balsa and plywood factory covered in Top Flite MonoKote
- Wings: CenterCore Molded Composite Main Wing Rib maintains perfect alignment and includes a built-in aileron servo mount, wing halves are joined with a steel rod, SpinControl Airfoil Extensions provide lift in a stall keeping the wing level
- PivotFlex wing mounting system attaches with one nylon bolt
- Airspeed Restrictor: SpeedBrakes Training Flaps attach to rear section of wing near fuselage and hold airspeed to a minimum to insure smooth landings, removeable as pilot skills increase
- Motor: ElectriFly RimFire 42-50-800 Out-Runner Brushless (GPMG4700)
- Brushless electronic speed control with dual Dean's Ultra Plugs, large heatsink, and 14 guage motor and battery leads
- Radio: Factory installed Futaba 6EXA 6-channel computer radio system with trainer system, six model memory, and 3 installed S3003 servos also includes the Futaba PA-2 Pilot Assist Link (FUTM0999) which returns airplane to level flight due to such factors as wind or overcorrection of controls, just release sticks and the PA-2 automatically returns aircraft to level flight
- Receiver Battery: 4-Cell, 700mAh NiCD square pack (AA size cells)
- Landing gear: Duraluminum SnapGear Quick Landing Gear Mounts
- (US Patent #6,886,780)
- 2.75" (70mm) diameter nose wheel, 2.75"(70mm) diameter main wheels
- Tail Mounting: EasyAlign System guides parts into place automatically in perfect alignment without tools
- Aileron Control: Single servo control
- Cowl: Painted fiberglass
- Propeller: Nylon 10x5 (APCQ4120)
- Front hatch with magnetic latch provides easy access to batteries
- Building Time: Ready To Fly in approximately 20 minutes
- Warranty Period: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component part damaged by use or modification.
Includes: Hobbico NexSTAR BL Select Brushless Trainer Airplane with ElectriFly RimFire 42-50-800 Out-Runner Brushless motor, ESC, prop, three wheels, Futaba 6EXA 6-channel computer radio system, PA-2 pilot assist link, RealFlight NexSTAR disc with transmitter interface, and photo-illustrated instructions
Batteries: Two 9.6V 3600mAh NiMH, GPMP0362