Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71"Features:
- Construction: All balsa and plywood
- Wings: Two halves join to make a one-piece, all-wood wing
- Huge 71" wingspan improves stabilty and visibility.
- Covering: Factory applied adhesive backed (not carried separately)
- Colors are Blue and White with Red and Orange stripes.
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced, located under the wing.
- Landing Gear: Wire tricycle style.
- Single Aileron Servo: Mounted in the center of the wing.
- Complete hardware package with spinner, wheels, and engine mount.
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 15 - 20 hours.
- Warranty Period: 90-days covering defects or workmanship.
Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent 3/16" main landing gear, 3/16" nose gear wire, 2.75" wheels, metal one-piece engine mount with mounting straps, 14 oz (420cc) fuel tank, 2-3/4" spinner, wood servo trays and wing joiners, hardware package and photo-illustrated instructions.Requires:
Engine: .61 (10cc) (2-stroke) or .91 (15cc) (4-stroke)
Muffler: Standard (Engine mounts in an upright position)
Radio: 4 Channel
Servos: 4 Standard (1-Aileron, 1-Elevator, 1-Throttle, 1-Rudder)
Servo Extension 6": 1 (Futaba radios usually include this)
Misc. Items: Glow plug, 1/4" foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building, and field equipment.
Wingspan: 71" (1805mm)
Wing Area: 888" (57 dm2)
Wing Chord: 12.5"
Weight: 7-8lb (3175-3629g)
Wing Loading: 18-21 oz/sq ft (55-64 g/dm2)
Length: 55" (1400mm)
Width: 3 3/8"
Airfoil: Semi-Symmetrical, High-Wing
Center of Gravity: 3" Back from the wing's leading edge at the fuselage sides.
Ailerons: Up & Down: 3/8" (11mm)
Elevator: Up & Down: 1/2" (13mm)
Rudder: Right & Left: 1" (26mm)
- Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MKIII Nitro