This is the HobbyZone Delta Ray BNF Airplane with SAFE Technology included.
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Delta Ray aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilization system
- Full 4-channel control gives new pilots a comprehensive learning experience with all the same controls as full-size airplanes!
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam construction is extraodinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
- Intuitive SAFE technology provides four modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
With carefully engineered aerodynamics and SAFE technology, the groundbreaking HobbyZone Delta Ray airplane provides pilots with a flying experience that is worry-free and gentle, even for beginners! All you’ll need is a full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter. Requires:
4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitterNote:
If you wish to charge the included battery from an AC power source, you will need the optional power supply (HBZ1004).
Wingspan: 34.0 in (863mm)
Overall Length: 31.8 in (807mm)
Wing Area: 384 sq. in. (2480 sq. cm.)
Flying Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
Motor Size: (2) 180-size brushed motors (installed)
Radio: DX4e 4-channel DSMX transmitter (included)
Servos: (2) SV80 servos (installed)
CG (center of gravity): 14.4 in (365mm) from the rear of airplane at fuselage center line
Prop Size: 5 x 3
Recommended Battery: 7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
Approx. Flying Duration: 8 minutes
Charger: 2-cell DC balancing Li-Po charger (included)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: No Experience Necessary
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes