This is the Hot Bodies D413 1/10 scale 4WD Electric Buggy Kit.
- Four wheel shaft driven
- Shock Towers made of thick carbon fiber, with triangulated composite shock tower mounts for increased strength
- Monocoque suspension arms for strength and adjustability front and rear sway bars
- Bell crank type steering with servo saver adjustable Ackermann, Ackermann describes the effect of the inner front wheel turning faster than the outer front wheel during turns
- Carbon fiber adjustable chassis configuration accommodates shorty LiPo, or saddle pack batteries
- Gear type differentials
- Aluminum bodied, oil-filled Big Bore shocks with threaded bodies and mud guards
- Adjustable, caster/toe-in and front/rear camber
- Warranty (through the manufacturer – Hot Bodies): Two year limited, valid only in the U.S. Canada, and South America
The Hopt Bodies’ D413 first turned heads at the 2013 ROAR Nationals in the hands of Ty Tessmann, one of the fastest racers in the industry and lead test driver for all of the off-road Hot Bodies projects.
Ty stole the show at the World's Warm-Up, winning both the 4WD and 2WD classes, and when he showed up at the ROAR Nationals at the same track just a few months later with the D413 in hand, it was all systems GO! No one could stop him from taking another ROAR Nationals victory - this time in electric!
One Hot Bodies D413 1/10 scale 4WD Electric Buggy Kit
Radio: 2-channel with high torque steering servo
ESC: To match brushless motor
Battery and Charger
Building and track equipment