This is the 1/8 scale Hot Bodies D812 4WD Nitro Buggy Kit. This powerful little buggy truly embodies the latest improvements and refinements that have come directly from the Hot Bodies racing team for the 2012-2013 racing season.
- Monocoque style suspension arms for strength, stiffness, and ease of cleaning
- Race-optimized steering
- Lightweight drivetrain gears have less rotational mass for quicker acceleration
- Graphite steering knuckle arms
- Aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Adjustable hinge pin heights, kickup, and anti-squat angle
- Steel skid plate in chassis to extend chassis life
- Aluminum rear hub carriers
- One-piece radio tray
- Low-profile air filter
- Threaded outer hinge pins
- Steel turnbuckles
- 2012 ROAR National Champion!
- Centralized chassis weight for superior handling
- HB Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks for excellent suspension control
- Long stroke shocks for long suspension travel
- Lightweight aluminum axles
- One-piece engine mount for easy engine installation without resetting gear mesh
- CVD boots to retain grease in axles and keep dirt out
- Adjustable rear toe-in (inboard and outboard)
- Aluminum front caster blocks
- Fuel clunk for continuous fuel pick-up even when upside down
- Front and rear anti-roll bars
The Hot Bodies D812 features the same setup and ease of maintenance that racers have come to love, such as a one-piece radio tray for easy cleaning, and a single CNC engine mount so you can 'set and forget' your gear mesh!
Beginning with the basis of the World Champion Hot Bodies D8 buggy, and improving on the Vice World Champion Hara Edition, the D812 Nitro Buggy Kit improves the D8 in absolutely every way. For faster acceleration and quicker in-air pitch control, the drivetrain gears are lighter. Monocoque suspension arms allow you to tune the suspension setup for extra flex or more stiffness for a completely new feel to your driving. Aluminum drive axles, caster blocks and rear hubs improve on the already legendary durability of the D8. New CVD boots retain grease and keep out dirt to extend the life of your drive axles.
Bodyshell, engine, exhaust, electronics, tires and radio system