This is the Hot Bodies Flux Pro Competition Electronic Speed Control. The brand new Hot Bodies Flux Pro Competition ESC is the perfect way to give your car, drifter, or crawler some extra power, control and flexibility.
With the Hot Bodies Flux Pro Competition ESC, you'll be able to use a variety of brushless motor battery types and sizes, and you'll be able to program a huge number of settings, completely customizing the driving feel and power delivery you get on the track or course.
The Flux Pro Competition ESC's aluminum case design and included 5 volt fan keeps heat levels to a minimum, and its small size lets you to fit it in tight spaces. The external connection for the optional programming box helps you maintain, store, and change extra settings for different track and weather conditions.
The Flux Pro Competition ESC was developed with professional HB-HPI drivers and the HPI product R&D team, making it the most advanced speed controller ever offered by HPI Racing, and is the most versatile, powerful, and functional speed controller you can find available on the market today.
One Hot Bodies Flux Pro CompetitionESC with pre-tinned 12AWG Motor Wires, Fan, Sensor Cable, two 4mm Male Connectors, Receiver Connector and Instructions
- Compatible with motors as powerful as+ 3.5 turn
- 2S-3S LiPo or 4-9 cell NiMH battery compatibility
- Aluminum constructed case with top-mounted cooling fan
- 6 Volt Battery Elimination Circuitry for powering the toughest servos
- Aluminum upper case for superior heat dissipation and higher current
- Store up to ten profiles in the memory and imported or exported easily
- Small size with integrated electric switch (37.5 x 37 x 29.5mm with fan fitted)
- For 1/12 pan cars, 1/10 off-road, drift and touring cars, or 1/10 and 1/8 scale crawler
- Built-in electronic switch saves space and is more reliable than standard mechanical switch
- External programming port for easy connection to the programming box is also a power port for an additional fan
- Advanced dynamic timing technology, providing more customization possibilities for the most demanding racing applications
- Customizable height so you can run with or without heatsink, and with or without fan for 3 different heights for various applications
- Factory pre-set profiles includes: Modified Mode, Stock mode, Practice mode, Offroad mode, Drift mode, Crawler mode and 'Blinky' mode for spec brushless classes.
- Precise throttle and brake control, setting of drag brake and brake strength with more options, new punch and brake rate control functions, and throttle and brake curves through the PC software
- Easily programmed with the #101856 ESC Program Box V2 and USB Reload software for full programming functionality
- Firmware can be updated with the #101856 ESC Program Box V2 or with #101280 Professional Program Box (with software update)
- Integrated data logger records the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM, using ESC Program Box V2 and computer to check easily in the pits
- Multiple protection functions makes your running safe with ESC and motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection
Compatible Motor: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo
Current: Continuous 120A, Burst 760A
Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (linear mode)
Resistance: 0.0003 Ohm
Suitable Motor With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: 3.5T & higher, 1/10 off-road: 5.5T & higher
Suitable Motor With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: 5.5T& higher, 1/10 off-road: 8.5T & higher
Cooling Fan: 5V (Note: use 12V fan with 7-9 cell NiMH or 3S LiPo)
Size: 37.5mm (L) x 31mm (W) x 29.5mm (H), excludes wire connectors, 37mm (W) with wire connectors