This is the Hot Bodies Ve8 1/8 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Buggy Kit.
Developed using proven world-championship technology, the Hot Bodies VE8 Scale Electric Buggy Kit is the direct descendant of the 2008 IFMAR World Champion D8. Hot Bodies built on what they've learned in 1/8 nitro racing, a laundry list of race-proven technology and innovations has been put together, making the Hot Bodies VE8 Scale Electric Buggy Kit the most qualified, high performance buggy on the market today!
Based on the World Championship winning D8, the Hot Bodies VE8 utilizes a molded carbon plastic chassis which provides a rigid and lightweight platform and the front and rear plates of the chassis are replaceable for quick inexpensive chassis maintenance. As with all Hot Bodies kits, the weight is super low and this is further helped by the new low profile bodyshell that comes with the kit.
One Hot Bodies Ve8 buggy kit with clear body, rear wing, wheels shocks, shock oil and instruction manual
Radio: 2-channel with heavy duty steering servo
Motor: 540 size brushed or brushless
Pinion Gear: 16-26 tooth MOD 1, number of teeth to be determined by
Electronic Speed Control: Compatible with selected motor
Tires: 1/8 scale buggy
Battery: Stick NiMH or LiPo pack
Charger: Compatible with selected battery
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
- Proven World Champion winning suspension design used on the D8
- Proven World Champion winning aluminum 16mm Big Bore shocks
- Proven World Champion winning drive train with 3 adjustable fluid differentials
- Molded composite chassis with replaceable front and rear skid plates
- Accepts most current aftermarket ESCs and motors.
- Aluminum motor mount easily adjusts for the perfect gear mesh
- Uses a 4.3:1 internal gear ratio with a 50T spur gear
- Accommodates up to 140mm long LiPo batteries
- Pinion gear choices from 12T to 26T for perfect gear ratio (12T--15T for Novak HV motors; 16T--26T for NEU or Castle motors)
- Buit-in personal transponder mount
- Optional mechanical brakes for fine tuning brake bias
- Servo mounts for steering and brake servos
- Specific motor wire routing harness
Type: 4WD Off-road Buggy
Chassis: Molded carbon plastic
Drivetrain: 4WD shaft system
Shock Type: 16mm aluminum big bore
Is Assembly Required: Yes