This is a pair of JConcepts range Compound Dirt Webs 2.2 2WD Front Buggy Tires with And-1 Foam Inserts included, (2).Features:
- Designed in conjunction with Brian Kinwald and Jason Ruona
- Horizontal and vertical bars for side-bite
- 2.2” bead mounting size for compatibility
- JConcepts riginal tread, available in multiple compounds
- Connected Web-bars for stability / forward grip
- Pressure Point pins adds surface area
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes firm And-1 foam inserts
The JConcepts’ Dirt Webs, the ultimate Bar-Tire, relies heavily on the Web-treatment for massive forward acceleration; however, the design doesn’t stop there. Down in the corners, small Pressure Point sized pins break-in quickly providing surface area for specialty indoor racing and also lend a helping hand to stabilize the tire in extreme high-grip conditions. Inside the supported bar portion rests horizontal and vertical alternating bars, which help balance side-bite and backs up the Web-Bars to help minimize wear.
The Dirt Web thread sits on the proven “Bar Code” tire carcass giving the tire a low-profile, wide-body appearance allowing clipped tread to extend all the way to the outer edges. The outer edges of the Dirt Webs feature a single rib on each side, which proves extra side-bite during heavy cornering and side-loading characteristics. The carefully shaped profile allows a great balance of monster forward traction and comfortable side-bite.
Available in multiple compounds, the JConcepts’ Dirt Webs can easily be matched to any track conditions ranging from indoor clay, indoor dirt to outdoor hard-packed or treated clay or dirt.Includes:
Two JConcepts range Compound Dirt Webs 2.2 2WD Front Buggy Tires with And-1 Foam Inserts, (2)