This is the JConcepts pair of Black Hazard Front Wheels for the Traxxas Slash 2WD, 12mm Hex (2).Features:
- Durable design, finish and material
- Direct bolt-on fit for the Traxxas Slash
- Hassle free and lightweight 1-piece design
- Original 1:1 inspired JConcepts Hazard 12mm hex design
- Available in Black, White and Yellow with matte face appearance
Short Course trucks have recently evolved into high-performance racing vehicles, making their adjustability the key to success. The Hazard wheels feature a powerful new look that combines a 10 spoke design, bead-lock appearance and center lug nut detail with a hint of inspiration from yesteryear.
Already a champion, the JConcepts Hazard wheel earned the top qualifying position and 1st place at the 2011 ROAR Off-Road Nationals in the Pro 2 modified class in the hands of Ryan Maifield.
Wheel profile, spoke design and interior and exterior ribbing were all areas of focus while creating the combination of clearance, functionality, durability, and appearance. The hassle-free and lightweight 1-piece design creates the ultimate race and show wheel for any competition.