This is the JR Radio DS8231 Digital Ultra Precision Servo.
- Current draw is only 8% greater than a conventional servo
- New wide-spaced output shaft dual ball bearings for minimal output shaft play
- Outstanding holding torque that's 2-5 times greater than a conventional servo
- Ultra precise 5,900 step resolution for unmatched precision
- 250MHz pulse rate for increased precision
JR Radio’s DS8231 features 5-times the holding power of an analog servo, but only 8% more current drain under load. The DS8231’s incredible resolution of 5,900 steps per 120-degrees offers unparalleled precision and an almost non-existent dead band. This is the ideal choice for ailerons on a pricession pattern airplane or jet. Heli pilots will find its holding power and resolution to be excellent for rudder or collective on their machines.
One JR Radio DS8231 Digital Ultra Precision Servo