This is the JR Radio Vibe 50NEX Flybarless V5FBL Helicopter Kit. Everything about the JR Vibe 50 NEX Flybarless Helicopter screams performance.
- Completely redesigned heli with many features taken from the Vibe 90SG
- 120/140 CCPM system
- Includes pre-painted red, white and black high-quality FRP fiberglass canopy
- All-metal flybarless rotor head included
- Carbon frame, tail and longitudinal frame braces
- Shaft-driven tail with robust tail box and gears to handle the most extreme 3D flying
- Reduced parts count for faster assembly and lighter weight, over 150g weight savings over the previous design
With its dual-stacked carbon frame and newly designed flybarless rotor head, JR Radio’s engineers have created an exceptionally rigid and nimble machine that can tackle the most extreme stick-bending maneuvers. In fact, many of the NEX design features were handed down from its big brother, the Vibe 90SG heli. Features like red anodized parts, metal blade grips, and three-color, pre-painted fiberglass canopy make the NEX model the new standard for JR Radio helis.
While the new JR Radio Vibe 50NEX FBL heli may be the most potent JR 50 heli ever, its ease of operation and quality makes it a joy to build and service. Modular construction and careful engineering make the Vibe 50NEX heli perfect for active 3D fliers. Easy access to the fuel tank and quick removal of the engine make routine maintenance a snap.
6" to 9" servo lead extensions; several may be required (JRPA095, JRPA096)
A complete radio system capable of 120 degree or 140 degree CCPM w/3ea collective servos, or 1 servo 90-degree swash, 3-axis gyro system, 1ea throttle servo, 1ea tail rotor servo
600mm carbon main rotor blades, 12mm thick grips, 4mm bolt hole (warning: wooden rotor blades are unusable)
Fuel filter set (JRP960298)
50-size nitro heli engine with muffler and glow plug
Helicopter Fuel, 15%-30% nitromethane
Fuel Pump, 12-Volt Electric Starter and 12-Volt Starter Battery, Glow Plug igniter, Glow Plug Extension, Starting Shaft