This is the Kyosho Ultima RB6 2WD Competition Buggy.Features:
- Triple-BigBore oil shocks with BigBore shock springs from X-GEAR
- Aerodynamically optimized high-downforce body
- High-performance racing chassis made of coated 7075"aluminum
- 13mm longer chassis for improved performance
- Three-stage rear engine and transmission
- Four-stage mid-engine gearbox
- Angled rear wishbones for more agile steering response and better stability on uneven terrain
- Adjustable spring tension on the knurled nut with O-ring
- A sophisticated suspension system with an innovative layout
- Oversized high-performance slipper clutch, easily adjustable from outside
- Upper control arms and tie rods with R / L thread
- Newly-designed one-piece front axles
- Steering geometry constructed of black anodized aluminum
- Servo saver with adjustable Ackermann effect
- Numerous mounting points for the Shock for complex setups
- Newly designed dampers cap anodized aluminum
- Adjustable battery position for perfect chassis balance
The Ultima RB6’s features a hard-anodized high-tech chassis that’s built from 7075"aluminum. With kickup at the front and angled side trays, this chassis mirrors the chassis of the RB6, the technology of the 1/8-off counterparts in 1/10 scale again. With an additional length of 13mm, the chassis supports the modelnd leads to an increase in stability.
The all-new Ultima RB6’s gearbox unit was designed to be especially small and convenient. This allows the engine and transmission to be placed very low on the chassis, making the overall center of gravity of the modeldeal. The transmission is in the rear-engine and a three-tier takes the force of the ball differential to the rear wheels. The ball differential is easily adjustable from the outside, the set points come protected by with dust covers.
The entire rear axle on the Kyosho Ultima RB6 is symmetrical, resulting in lower maintenance costs. The track and caster angle can be changed by varying the mounting arm shots. The upper arms come equipped with R / L-threaded rods and pivoted on ball heads. Utilizing spacers, the angle of the upper wishbone can be changed. Power is efficiently transmitted to the rear wheels via propeller shafts, which shine with their perfect finish. The use of upward angled wishbones gives you a more agile steering response, and high stability is achieved on the ground.
The front axle on the Ultima RB6 is symmetrical and has long and narrow wings, making the entire front axle compact and light. The bearings on the front wheels are special low-friction ball bearings that are equipped with a fiberglass plate, which effectively seals against dust and other small debris. All parameters such as track, camber and caster can be adjusted with little to no effort.
The battery layout of the Kyosho Ultima RB6’s chassis is used both in the rear-engine configuration and in the mid-engine configuration. The chassis gives you the possibility of using stick batteries, saddle-packs or shorties; no matter what engine configuration is in use.
The all new and ball-bearing steering geometry is constructed of black anodized aluminum and is the same angle as the front control arm, forming the Ackermann effect over the entire steering range. Kyosho has utilized deflection elements made of aluminum; the steering is precise even in the toughest of conditions.
The shock towers on the Ultima RB6 are made from a special synthetic fibrous material. This material has the requisite hardness needed for racing, but also has the necessary flexibility in the event of a hard crash. Both shock towers have a varierty of mounting points in every possible route tune.
The Kyosho Ultima RB6 sports “Triple” BigBore oil shocks with three main components: the upper shock cap, the damper housing and the lower damper cap. Includes:
Clear Body w/ Masking
Wheels (Front & Rear)
2-channel radio control system
Vortex Combo VST Pro Race 7.5 / R10 per ORI66053
Vortex Digital Servo VDS-1009#, ORI68003
Carbon Pro LiPo battery pack
Advantage Charger touch ORI30185