This is the Kyosho 1/10 scale Ep 4WD DMT VE-R Readyset Monster Truck.
One of the defining features of the new DMT VE-R is the powerful VortexR10 speed controller, which handles up to 3S batteries, and the new 4-pole sensorless Team Orion motor. This new power combination produces speeds up to 60 mph and wheelie-popping torque right out of the box. There is no need for modifications or expensive extra parts. Put a 3S LiPo battery in and it's a truck that's sure to thrill over and over again.
The high efficiency of the shaft drive 4WD works in perfect sync with the long span arms and double wishbone suspension to deliver precision surface tracing for superior handling on paved, gravel and rough-road surfaces as well as delivering controlled touch downs in landings. Combining the off-road power of a big-tire machine with the exceptional control usually seen on a racing circuit, performance like this has never before been utilized in a monster truck.
The mid-size dimensions make it'simple to manage and it's packaged as a Readyset, so all you need are batteries for the transmitter and chassis and a battery charger. Simply charge the batteries and this electric powered modelurges to life with no messy fuel or oil to clean up afterwards; so you can enjoy the power and glory of monster trucking on your own terms.
What is a Ready Set?
Readyset is a fully assembled modelhat includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and 7.4v Lipo/7.2-8.4v NiMh are required so you can start operating the modelithout delay.
Team Orion Vortex 10 B/L Motor
Team Orion Vortex 10 MT
Perfex KT6 Transmitter and RC System
L Hex Wrenches
Required For Operation:
AA- Batteries x8
7.2NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) w dean plugs
2S- 1P Lipo with deans plugs
Proper charger for proper type of battery
- Full Time 4WD - The full-time 4WD chassis incorporates all of Kyosho’s formidable resources and know-how in the development of this low center of gravity shaft-driven 3-differential drive train.
- EZ Mesh - ORION VORTEX R10 brushless motor is pre-fitted on an aluminum die cast motor mount and allows the use of 3S LiPo batteries for incredible performance.
- NiMH or LiPo - Can be used with either a 7.2-8.4V NiMH or 7.4V-11.1V LiPo battery. Release the throttle and switch the power on to complete auto setup.
- Interchangeable - Ball connected suspension features interchangeable suspension arms, front-rear knuckles and shock stays for optimal parts utilization and maintenance efficiency.
- Double Wishbone Suspension - Double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension with long span arms delivers excellent handling from paved to off-road surfaces.
- High Grip Tires - High grip tires and the same wheels proven on the INFERNO ST-R allow you to dominate any running surface. The wheels are also compatible with a wide variety of after market tires.
- Big Bore Shocks - Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power.
- Pre Painted Body - Pre-painted so you can enjoy the action in true truck style without delay.
- HD Ring & Pinion - Precision machine cut diff ring and pinion gears provides extra strength and durability.
- Adjustable ESC - ESC settings can be adjusted with an optional digital setup box.
- Multipoint Adjustments - Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Shaft Drive - The drive shafts run through the center of the chassis to give you a lower CG and optimum weight balance.
- New Steering Layout - The DMT VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more steering angle.
- Aluminum Motor Mount - Equipped with a silver aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.