This is the 1/10 scale Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 EP 4WD Ready Buggy.
Now you can really feel the adrenalin rush that only the Kyosho DBX 2.0 can deliver. The full time 4WD chassis is powered by the dynamic combination of the Orion Vortex brushless motor and New R10 EVO ESC which comes equipped with a cooling fan. With the full variety of tires available on the market for 1/8 scale buggies this gives you full advantage to set up your buggy to your particular track conditions. The DBX VE 2.0 comes packaged as a fully assembled (Readyset) equipped with a 2.4GHz radio system and a race proven power unit.
Team Orion Vortex 10 Motor
Team Orion Vortex R10 ESC (Sensorless Only)
Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter and R/C System
L Hex Wrench
AA- Batteries x4
7.2/8.4NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) w dean plugs
2S- 3S LiPo with deans plugs
Proper charger for proper type of battery
Team Orion Experience BL Motor
540 Size Motor
Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh Battery or 2S/3S Lipo Battery (Deans Plugs Type Only)
Built in Cooling Fins
Team Orion Experience ESC
Sensorless Brushless Only
Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh 2S-3S Lipo Only
BEC Voltage: 6V
BEC Amp: 2A
Low Voltage Cut-off Auto Detect 3.0V/cell
Thermal Protection at 95c
Forward/ Brake/ Reverse or Forward only
Continuous Max Current: 70A
Peak Current: 150A
- Steel Pinion Gear - The DBX VE 2.0 is equipped with a strong steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
- 1/8th Grip – Equipped with stylish and strong 5-spoke wheels and micro square pattern tires. Both of these items can be found in the bigger 1/8th scale Nitro Inferno Neo Race Spec buggies, giving you the best that Kyosho has to offer.
- R10 – Equipped with the New Team Orion Vortex R10 EVO ESC, that delivers a smoother power band and more punch compared to its predecessor. It comes with a pre-installed cooling fan to provide you with maximum performance each and every time.
- New Body – New cab forward (style) body comes pre-painted and ready for you're choice of decal sets. Each RTR set includes two sets of decals, giving you 100% control over your DBX VE 2.0.
- Big Bore Shocks - Equipped with large capacity oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and lands smoothly from large jumps. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height adjustments.
- Multipoint Adjustments - Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Fully Digital Servo - Equipped with a digital servos for great response.
- Fully Interchangeable - Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly pillowball connect system.
- New Steering Layout - The DBX VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more steering angle than the DBX GP version .
- Aluminum Motor Mount - Equipped with an aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- EVO – New Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO brushless motor is pre-installed and fitted to an easy gear mesh motor mount for easy maintenance. The Vortex 10 EVO delivers jaw dropping power and acceleration.
- Syncro – A pre-installed stylish FHSS 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual rate functions, also features a 4 channel receiver providing you with a wide range of upgrade options.
- Gear Ratio – The differential gears have been changed to give you the full benefit of the 1/8th scale tires.
- Finished Body - Pre-cut body features sharp 6-color printed color scheme. Cab forward styled body combine with the aerodynamic curved surfaces of the large wing to generate high down-force.
- Shaft Drive - The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better CG and optimum weight balance.
- Wide Stance - Long span suspension arms create a wide track width on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability.
- Compatible with DBX/DST - The DBX VE has 60% parts compatibility to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Fantastic buggy great delivery speedgreat service