With similar size and dimensions to 1/8 class, this monster features 1/8 wheels from the Inferno ST-RR truggy. The full time 4WD drive train is powered by the easy-to-use GXR18SP engine and in combination with long span arms on the 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension, provides simply awesome performance on any surface from blacktop to gravel ï¾–virtually any rough terrain you can think of!
While built tough for off-road, the dynamic performance of the DMT is also sharp on prepared tracks as well, which has never been a feature in a monster truck up until now. As a factory assembled Readyset with a 2.4GHz R/C system installed, simply switch the power ON and enjoy dynamic off-road trucking action with the easy yet powerful performance of the DMT!
- Full Time 4WD - The full-time 4WD chassis incorporates all of Kyosho's formidable resources and know-how in the development of this low center of gravity shaft-driven 3-differential drive train.
- GXR18 SP - The DMT is equipped with a brand new .18 engine with a large cylinder head for better displacement and a hi-torque tune pipe and muffler set for better power output.
- Interchangeable - Ball connected suspension features interchangeable suspension arms, front-rear knuckles and shock stays for optimal parts utilization and maintenance efficiency.
- Double Wishbone Sus. - Double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension with long span arms delivers excellent handling from paved to off-road surfaces.
- High Grip Tires - High grip tires and the same wheels proven on the INFERNO ST-RR allow you to dominate any running surface. The wheels are also compatible with a wide variety of after market tires.
- Big Bore Shocks - Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power.
- Pre Painted Body - Pre-painted so you can enjoy the action in true truck style without delay.
- HD Ring & Pinion - Precision machine cut diff ring gear provides extra strength and hardness.
- Multipoint Adjustments - Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, tread, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Shaft Drive - The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better lower CG and optimum weight balance.
- New Steering Layout - The DMT VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more of a steering angle.
- 103cc - A large capacity 103cc fuel tank supplies the .18 size engine with plenty of fuel and delivers run times of about 8-10 minutes.
- Dust Proof - Equipped with dust proof radio box that not only protects the receiver and batteries etc. but also contributes to chassis rigidity.
- Easy TLC - Maintenance-friendly design enables easy removal and reassembly of radio box, transmission, engine and suspension shafts etc.
What is a Ready Set?
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter
AA- Batteries x8
Glow Plug Igniter