This is the Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec Aston Martin Racing DBR9 No. 53.
With HUGE following as a Spec class around the world, it only makes sense for Kyosho to offer an upgraded version of the GT2. this new version has been upgraded to handle the punishment that 1/8 scale on-road racing dishes out. Race Spec features include a new 2-Speed smooth shifting, 7075 anodized chassis plate, tough racing transmission from the world champion Evolva, more stopping power from upgraded brakes and of coarse an more powerful and fuel efficient engine and tuned pipe!
Also, included is the new Blue Back lit LCD Kyosho Syncro 2.4Ghz RC system, the KT-201, so frequency headaches and radio interference are a thing of the past! Just switch on the power for the fastest and safest control over your machine. With super fast response and glitch-free performance, you have the ultimate control over your Inferno!
Tread (F/R): 262mm?265mm
Tire (F/R): 97?40mm
Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1, 2nd 7.90:1
Weight: 3,650g (approx.)
R/C System: KT-201
- Syncro Radio - (KYO82119B) A Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz RC system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the GT2 Race Spec. The stylish form of the transmitter features a built-in antenna and an ergonomic design for comfortable switch positioning and a large, high visibility LCD display. The Syncro is also energy efficient and uses only four AA-size alkaline batteries. Its precision balance and lightweight are ideal for endurance racing and help maintain concentration without becoming fatigued and also make it easy to activate required functions and settings. From fun-running to the intensity of serious racing, the new generation Syncro 2.4GHz will deliver a greater appreciation of your R/C model's performance.
- New 2 Speed Racing Transmission - (KYOIGW008) replacing the old "tooth" style 2-speed from the standard GT2 that shifted too hard and was not up to the punishment of full out racing, the Race Spec now is equipped with the Evolva style 2-shoe transmission. With smoother more controlled shifts, full ball bearings and much more durability the Inferno GT2 Race Spec is now up for those long 1 hour mains on race day!.
- KE25 Big Block Engine - (KYO74019) The new easy to tune engine features modifications to increase performance and value. A new larger cooling head, improved porting, shorter stoke than the older engine for more RPM as well as a revised pull statrer assembly all lend to improved performance, reliability and fuel economy. In addition to the new engine it is paired up with a premium grade polished muffler and manifold set.
- 3-Shoe Racing Clutch - the Kyosho 3-shoe racing clutch is a world champion! The same clutch has powered so many Infernos to world championships in the past its crazy! Adjustable with optional springs and shoes this is the most constant and reliable racing clutch on the planner!
- Tuned Pipe- (KYOIF242) A rear exhaust tuned muffler with hard polish finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .25 KE engine you can get.
- Composite Stiffener - Equipped with front and rear composite chassis stiffeners that give you just the right amount of flex for that superior handling
- High Torque Servos - Equipped with a high torque KS-200 servos for the best performance right out of the box.
- 150cc Fuel Tank - Longer run times are always a plus, and the GT2 includes a big 150cc fuel tank for run time of up to 10 minutes. The tank features a quick-fill spring loaded top, so you can refuel while the engine is running so you can race around until the sun goes down.
- Fully Licensed Scale Bodies - Kyosho licenses all their products with the original manufactures so true scale styling can add to the appeal and excitement of all their models. This is respectful to the car manufactures and the right thing to do.
- Flexibility & Rigidity - Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Hard Anodized - The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- Endless Adjustments - The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Composite Oil Shocks with Dual O-Rings Seals and Threaded Spring Pre-Load Adjusters - Stronger standard springs and heavier damping keep the GT2 rolling flat and fast through the corners. All the aluminum parts are anodized to match the rest of the parts on the chassis.
- Shaft Drive System - The differentials and drive gears (except the two-speed transmission) are contained with the bulkheads, which protects the drive train from debris. It's a more advanced and durable drive system than belt drive, which requires less maintenance and produces superior performance.
- Double Disc Brakes - Two vented steel disc brake rotors provide the extra stopping power needed for such a high-performance machine. The vented rotors keep the brakes running cooler and the metal-backed fiber brake pads provide smooth stopping power.
- Full Ball Bearings - Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Expertly Assembled - The Inferno GT2 Race Spec is almost completely factory assembled. Trained technicians build the car from the ground up, so it's virtually ready to go right out of the box - even the body is painted, expertly detailed and the decals are installed exactly as you see it on box. Simply add fuel and some alkaline batteries needed to power the transmitter, receiver and glow igniter and you're ready for action.