This is the Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE Race Spec Audi. With its roots from the 1/8 scale nitro, the Kyosho Inferno GT2 boasts a super robust and efficient drive train and tough chassis as well as a variety of parts support and availability making it the perfect high performance brushless platform.
Kyosho decided to go all out with their use of the super high output Team Orion Vortex R8 Brushless system. Used in 1/8 scale world championship competition off road racing, this system is perfect to combine with the Inferno GT2 VE chassis. Tons of power leads to unbelievable acceleration and top speed tire ripping drifting as well as road coarse dominating performance.
Also included is the new Blue Back lit LCD Kyosho Syncro 2.4Ghz RC system, the KT-201, so radio interference and frequency headaches are a thing of the past! Simply switch on the power for the fastest and safest control over your machine. With super fast response and glitch-free performance, you have the ultimate control over your Inferno!
Pre-assembled chassis by Kyosho
Completed pre-painted body
Team Orion R8 ESC 4S Lipo
Team Orion Vortex 8 (4pole / 2000kv) Motor
PERFEX Syncro 2.4GHz R/C system installed
4 AA-size batteries for R/C system
2S – 4S LiPo Battery (Deans Plug)
LiPo Compatible Charger
Tread (F/R): 262mm/265mm
Tire (F/R): 97?40mm
Gear Ration: 8.95:1
Motor: Vortex 8 (2000kv rating)
ESC: Team Orion R8 ESC (2S-4S LiPo Compatible)
Radio: KT-201 2.4GHz
- Equipped with the Vortex R8 splash proof 4S LiPo ESC and Vortex 8 4 pole, 2000kv brushless motor for the perfect balance of acceleration and top speed.
- A Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz radio system featuring dual rate function comes pre-installed in the Inferno GT2 Race Spec. The innovative form of the transmitter features an ergonomic design for comfortable switch positioning, a built-in antenna, and a large, high visibility LCD display. Plus, the Syncro radio system is energy efficient and uses only four AA-size alkaline batteries. Its lightweight and precision balance and are perfect for endurance racing and help maintain concentration without becoming fatigued and also make it easy to activate required functions and settings. From fun-running to the intensity of serious racing, the new generation Syncro 2.4GHz will deliver a greater appreciation of your R/C model's performance.
- Equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-200 servo for the best performance right out of the box
- One of the key elements of the new Inferno GT2 is the long wheelbase chassis. it's stretched for performance, as well as appearance. The longer wheelbase adds stability at high speed, and still turns aggressively when needed.
- Full ball bearings throughout the entire chassis for superior efficiency
- Precision machine-cut CNC metal spur gear and pinion delivers superior reliability, strength and performance.
- Equipped with front and rear composite chassis stiffeners, giving you just the right amount of flex for that superior handling
- Kyosho licenses all of their products with the original manufactures, so true scale styling can add to the appeal and excitement to all of their models
- Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal rigidity and flexibility along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for improved traction and more consistent handling.
- The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added surface hardness and strength, giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles that allow for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Stronger standard springs and heavier damping keep the Inferno GT2 rolling flat and fast through the corners. All the aluminum parts are anodized to match the rest of the parts on the chassis.
- The differentials and drive gears (except the two-speed transmission) are contained with the bulkheads, which protects the drive train from debris. it's a more advanced and durable drive system than belt drive, which requires less maintenance and produces superior performance.
- The Inferno GT2 Race Spec is almost completely factory assembled. Trained technicians build the car from the ground up, so it's virtually ready to go right out of the box - even the body is painted, expertly detailed and the decals are installed exactly as you see it on box. Simply add fuel and some alkaline batteries needed to power the transmitter, receiver and glow igniter and you're ready for action.